Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Ohms: pre-release hype thread

Started by LG95, Feb 24, 2018, 01:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rainnyx4

The art kind of reminds me of scientific data images. With the purported album title, could work out.

GR1X7S

I'm visually impaired and learned braille in high school. From the looks of the spacing it doesn't appear to be braille. Braille is in patterns of 6 dots; two vertical rows of 3 dots each with variations. The sequencing is all over the place..I wish it was though cause I'd be deciphering that shit.

Vesanic

It's definitely not braille.

If you flip it and blur your vision, it kinda looks like a bird.  ;D

wbasmith

Quote from: Vesanic on Aug 14, 2020, 08:00 PM

another bird on the album art confirmed!

GR1X7S

Quote from: Vesanic on Aug 14, 2020, 08:00 PM

Please be another goddamm bird 😂

Inkblades

Interesting how the dots are white, black and gray. When you combine white and black, you get gray.

rainnyx4

Morse code? 1s and 0s for coding language?

LG95

I could float here forever

Inkblades

The gray cluster on the upper left side kinda looks like it says DEF to me.  ;D

wbasmith

Interesting that the grey dots are a lot more compact than the white too

Vesanic

ChubbyChino

OK guys, if you print the image, cut the paper in half, then cut the half in half again, then place the paper perpendicular to a mirror, snap a picture, then flip the picture horizontally, print it again and repeat the process, you'll see something that looks like a face.

There Will Be Blood

DEF_RICHIE

You know what they say...when in doubt...

Matthewtheloser

Vesanic

There's this guy down my street, missing most of his teeth and reeking. He's always strolling around the same block ringing a mug with a wooden spoon and shouting "ASK ME FOR THE TRUTH, YOU'RE NOT READY"

I went at him and showed him the picture and asked him for the truth. The apparent hobo then became a blinding flash of starlight before transforming into Chino. He stared right into my eyes and said "Two more hours" before turning into a bunch of bats and flying away.

Capt Snow

Quote from: Vesanic on Aug 14, 2020, 08:15 PM
There's this guy down my street, missing most of his teeth and reeking. He's always strolling around the same block ringing a mug with a wooden spoon and shouting "ASK ME FOR THE TRUTH, YOU'RE NOT READY"

I went at him and showed him the picture and asked him for the truth. The apparent hobo then became a blinding flash of starlight before transforming into Chino. He stared right into my eyes and said "Two more hours" before turning into a bunch of bats and flying away.

hahaha xD, well memed gentlesir!

Vesanic

You and me both, just need to take the edge off.  ;)

sharinglungs

It doesn't make sense for them to leave the album title in their source code if they're not going to announce it the same day. In my opinion.