Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Ohms: pre-release hype thread

Started by LG95, Feb 24, 2018, 01:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

There Will Be Blood

Anyone work at a grocery store so we can scan the image and see what pops up?

Inkblades

Quote from: sharinglungs on Aug 14, 2020, 08:31 PM
It doesn't make sense for them to leave the album title in their source code if they're not going to announce it the same day. In my opinion.

Yeah, agreed...but it's still early in the day. Not even noon on the west coast yet, so there's still time. 

nicklav

Quote from: There Will Be Blood on Aug 14, 2020, 08:37 PM

It's not a barcode. Found the word 'Teaser' in various places. I think this will be a slow rollout.

Vesanic

It can't be, that would be way too much text.

Inkblades

Guys, guys, guys...they aren't Tool. They aren't going to put secret codes in BRAILLE lol.

Sicario

Quote from: sharinglungs on Aug 14, 2020, 08:31 PM
It doesn't make sense for them to leave the album title in their source code if they're not going to announce it the same day. In my opinion.

It doesn't make sense because we don't want it to make sense  >:( We want it now!
Men talk of killing time while time quietly kills them.

Adrenaline951

Upload this image: https://www.deftones.com/sites/g/files/g2000005441/f/202008/wLJ2C.png

To this image to midi thing: https://melobytes.com/en/app/image2music

You get a creepy piano song

EDIT: Link to audio: https://sndup.net/2dqf

sharinglungs

If you unhide the <h2> element that says Album Artwork Release, it'll show that text, behind the image, and it almost looks like the dots fill in the letters of Album Artwork Release... I dont think that means anything but cool little find.

Pink_Sands

I love that we all get to go through this process at least one more time. Somehow, the band making everything black and posting that weird image makes the whole wait even more intense. I am super excited though.

Something's gotta give over the weekend, I'd imagine.

nicklav

My guess is that it's one of many layers that build the image up. I bet tomorrow or Monday the image name will change and with it we'll see a bit more resolution. Rinse repeat until it's revealed.

Edit... okay I was wrong!

knifeprty

Just putting this here.

The ohm is defined as an electrical resistance between two points of a conductor when a constant potential difference of one volt, applied to these points, produces in the conductor a current of one ampere, the conductor not being the seat of any electromotive force.

I could float here forever

Inkblades

Vesanic

Gaz

Quote from: There Will Be Blood on Aug 14, 2020, 08:37 PM

It translates to Orange Huge Massive Specimen

nicklav

My phone can identify the song... but it identified three different known songs by different artists so far.

Vesanic

Adrenaline951

Inkblades

I think that site will turn any picture you upload into music. Pretty cool, though.