Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Ohms: pre-release hype thread

Started by LG95, Feb 24, 2018, 01:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inkblades

I'm hacking into the Deftones.com mainframe for the new album...kywait, there's an encrypted password wall. Let me bypass that with my l33t hax0r code CMND/CTRL. It worked. I'm in.

sharinglungs

Sergio is taking screaming lessons!

I'm assuming he's not doing that for the fun of it lol

Formant

Quote from: sharinglungs on Aug 12, 2020, 03:53 AM
Sergio is taking screaming lessons!

I'm assuming he's not doing that for the fun of it lol

Good on him. I guess his "new screams" aren't gonna be on the new record, but once shows start becoming a thing again that'll be sweet to hear.

Chino went thru hell because of his screaming, cool that Sergio is learning to do it safely.

ChubbyChino

If you guys wanna find an album cover or something like that you should look into https://www.deftones.com/sites/g/files/g2000005441/f/202008/INSERT_FILE_NAME_HERE.jpg

Files uploaded in August will go to that folder, maybe try https://www.deftones.com/sites/g/files/g2000005441/f/202007/INSERT_FILE_NAME_HERE.jpg as well for files uploaded in july. I tried ohms.jpg, cover.jpg, etc but no luck.

Is this against the rules? Sry mods  if that's the case.

RaptureWS

When people whisper it makes her nervous.

976-EVIL

Need some substance, keep hustling folks! We all appreciate the efforts!
One last Thing...You Should Beware the Content!!

Thank God that you........ love..... at all.

GR1X7S

Vesanic

NOBODY LOVES MILHOUSE

Seriously though, you guys should just wait. You make me think of these people waiting for the stores to open on Black Friday, except you're even trying to force the door in before opening time.

Vesanic

tokyodrifter is watching...

Roidragee

Hi chino I mean Tokyodrifter dont be shy say hello  :)

Inkblades

He's probably reading this thread like "Is this really what these nerds do all day?"

sharinglungs

2 hidden members...

Hello @rumors, @tokyodrifter!

Vesanic

sharinglungs

ehhh, maybe it'll coax them out? lol

RaptureWS

I'm really curious about the artwork, aesthetic and color pallette they will use for the new album.
When people whisper it makes her nervous.

Vesanic

Yeah but just like me you're a fan among millions. Some people out there want every single detail as fast as possible. I used to be one of those fans so the cringe is real.

976-EVIL

Quote from: Vesanic on Aug 12, 2020, 07:17 AM
Yeah but just like me you're a fan among millions. Some people out there want every single detail as fast as possible. I used to be one of those fans so the cringe is real.

Honestly no one is as passionate about Deftones as much as the posters on this board. Millions aside we are the ones who transpose...

976-EVIL

Quote from: 976-EVIL on Aug 12, 2020, 07:40 AM
Quote from: Vesanic on Aug 12, 2020, 07:17 AM

Honestly no one is as passionate about Deftones as much as the posters on this board. Millions aside we are the ones who transpose...or stop our lives...

nicklav

...I'm not writing a script btw. I want to know just as much as anyone, but it'll show up when it shows up.