Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Ohms: pre-release hype thread

Started by LG95, Feb 24, 2018, 01:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inkblades

He just put up another one that disappeared within a second. Now we have messages that self destruct? Lol this has been one wild fucking album build up.

But yeah, Frank is the illest.

GR1X7S

Yeah shit is happening. Every little tid-bit is building hype levels more and more. This happens every album cycle and it's always
Exhilarating/exhausting

Roidragee

reveal this Friday or next week maybe?

sharinglungs

Now let's see if we can summon @rumors with the digital Ouija board.....

I hope we get teaser or album art on Friday... Or both..

GR1X7S

Quote from: Roidragee on Aug 13, 2020, 05:26 AM
reveal this Friday or next week maybe?

I could see it happening Friday. With the site being overhauled it's the most hopeful sign we've gotten..

sharinglungs

And they have to know that people are going to be looking at the source of the site, you don't add that kind of info if a reveal isn't imminent.

GR1X7S

Quote from: sharinglungs on Aug 13, 2020, 05:30 AM
And they have to know that people are going to be looking at the source of the site, you don't add that kind of info if a reveal isn't imminent.

Exactly what I was thinking.. you guys know when you can "feel" new Deftones.. After numerous false alarms the feeling is real and it won't be much longer

GR1X7S

I'm just waiting for the vinyl pre order link so I can throw all of my money at it

sharinglungs

I think tokyodrifter is having a good laugh, knowing what he knows and what we don't know yet! Lol

GR1X7S

Quote from: sharinglungs on Aug 13, 2020, 05:38 AM
I think tokyodrifter is having a good laugh, knowing what he knows and what we don't know yet! Lol

As per usual 😂

Inkblades

ATF = Heavy, moody.
Koi = Dark, artful.
Eros = Reportedly jammy, psychedelic and experimental.

So **** will be a heavy, moody, dark, artful, jammy, psychedelic and experimental album. In other words, it's a Deftones album. :D

Roidragee

the press is probably listening to the new album right now

GR1X7S

Quote from: Roidragee on Aug 13, 2020, 05:45 AM
the press is probably listening to the new album right now

The PRP 😂

sharinglungs

Wookubus has a raging hard on for deftones just like we do.

tokyodrifter

Quote from: Inkblades on Aug 13, 2020, 05:45 AM
ATF = Heavy, moody.
Koi = Dark, artful.

So **** will be a heavy, moody, dark, artful, jammy, psychedelic and experimental album. In other words, it's a Deftones album. :D

moody...dark...artful...jammy...psychedelic...with some new textures you havent heard before...but you're on the right track...you get it...i think its dark...a bit...synthy...ominous...lush...you know - a deftones record...but thats my opinion...you guys may have different views..idk....

Inkblades

Quote from: tokyodrifter on Aug 13, 2020, 05:55 AM
Quote from: Inkblades on Aug 13, 2020, 05:45 AM
ATF = Heavy, moody.
Koi = Dark, artful.

moody...dark...artful...jammy...psychedelic...with some new textures you havent heard before...but you're on the right track...you get it...i think its dark...a bit...synthy...ominous...lush...you know - a deftones record...but thats my opinion...you guys may have different views..idk....

Synthy? Lush? Ominous? Yes, please! Thanks for sharing, my guy!

Big Boss

Gotta laugh at everyone getting excited. I'm excited too. But nothing is coming out soon. We've been duped before! :( And Tokyo forgot the word heavy in his description. I want some heavy Tones :(

Inkblades

We'll know when we know.

E-Money

I just can't wait to hear Terry mic that morherfucking snare baby.. let's get Abe back in the mix!!!! He's pretty damn important. Good times ahead guys!

sharinglungs

Hell yeah, it's gonna be good to hear a proper mix on my stereo equipment... Cant wait to hear that snap of the snare!