Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Ohms: pre-release hype thread

Started by LG95, Feb 23, 2018, 11:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roidragee

I wonder if they'll keep the dotted image for a couple days, or just announce something today. We will see

Vesanic

Honestly... I think this is it for today.  ;D ;D ;D

wbasmith

Sharinglungs - refresh
Reddit - refresh
gmail - refresh
Deftones.com - refresh

Dont think ive ever sat here refreshing so many pages for so long

Roidragee

Yeha I have a feeling that's it for today too. Hope im wrong tho

Matthewtheloser

I swear to god Vesanic, if that ends up being true, I'm putting all the blame on you for speaking it into existence

Vesanic

wbasmith

Matthewtheloser

If something does drop today, it's bound to come at the turn of some hour. Ie, it's 9:28am right now where I'm at, so it'd probably drop at 10 or 11 or something.

kurtone

Vesanic

ChubbyChino

Roidragee

Matthewtheloser

Not even the full album reveal, just the date for the teaser lol

There Will Be Blood

ghostofemilydickinson

Feel like the dot image thing is it for today...maybe for a while, as sad as it seems. It's too cool and mysterious of an element to put out there for just a few hours and to immediately follow up with a single or teaser. I see it lasting a while...maybe changing/altering somehow.

(I will also admit to having done everything I can to this dot image. Inverted colors, reversing, doubling and folding, seeing if it is Morse Code etc. Currently trying to line it up with any constellations).

wbasmith

Vesanic

rainnyx4

Quote from: Vesanic on Aug 14, 2020, 04:00 PM
Quote from: rainnyx4 on Aug 14, 2020, 03:53 PM
It's only too obvious to a bunch of obsessive fans like us, the average person visiting the site isn't going to notice anything (are there average people even visiting their site?).

I would have thought the same but, in the link?

And uh yeah, a lot of average people visit bands' websites...

I meant average in the sense of casual. That is to say, the people who heard Change 20 years ago and have their songs pop up occasionally on their spotify probably aren't giving their site much traffic, let alone obsessively scouring the net for information on their new album. This is for the crazies like us who visit their sites regularly to purchase merch, tickets, and consume whatever else they're giving us. This is Deftones we're talking about, they're not some super famous pop artist that is consistently pulling in tons of traffic and interest from new fans. This is about riling up the small but rabid fanbase that they have.

geraavl08

GR1X7S

Deftones went black out on their social media profile pics... It's happening