Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Ohms: pre-release hype thread

Started by LG95, Feb 24, 2018, 01:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sharinglungs

Quote from: nicklav on Aug 14, 2020, 09:46 PM
I bet anything we would have gotten a new song live had the summer tour happened.

We definitely would have.. one maybe 2 new live songs.

Vesanic

Quote from: nicklav on Aug 14, 2020, 09:46 PM
I bet anything we would have gotten a new song live had the summer tour happened.

The album would already be out.

nicklav

As the image fades in on the site it reminds me of the S/T skull a bit.

DEF_RICHIE

The more I look at it it looks like a crying skull? There's like a small triangle in the center that reminds me of the nose of a skull. Would be so badass if they did a Dia De Los Muertos candy skull as the artwork for this album.  :D :D :D :D

Vesanic

There Will Be Blood

Inkblades

If the crying eyes coincides with what I saw on Maddocks' IG stories a few weeks ago, it's going to be a GREAT album cover.

Formant

I absolutely love the Saturday Night Wrist cover art. Maybe this will be in the vein of that? Looks like the face in question is somber, or reflective. Too early to be certain tho

Yossarian

soooo... Frank Maddock posted this photo of a girls recently, Frank D. liked it and I see now it has irregular pattern of points in the background

Chino, is this it?

"Something in our music that has a little provocative kind of vibe to it. And I feel like that exists in our music for some reason. I don't know where it comes from."

nicklav

Inkblades

Quote from: Yossarian on Aug 14, 2020, 09:53 PM
soooo... Frank Maddock posted this photo of a girls recently > https://www.instagram.com/p/CCwkfWVAlng/, Frank D. liked it and I see now it has irregular pattern of points in the background

Chino, is this it?

That's not it, that's a pic of another musician Maddocks does art for.

Yossarian

Quote from: Inkblades on Aug 14, 2020, 09:54 PM
That's not it, that's a pic of another musician Maddocks does art for.

oh, ok :(
"Something in our music that has a little provocative kind of vibe to it. And I feel like that exists in our music for some reason. I don't know where it comes from."

sharinglungs

They just posted a story to instagram with a black image and link to deftones.com like 10 minutes ago.......

nicklav

Well, there is your noon announcement I guess...

Vesanic

I just found this, it's morse

- .-- --- / -- --- .-. . / .... --- ..- .-. ...

There Will Be Blood

Quote from: Vesanic on Aug 14, 2020, 10:01 PM
I just found this, it's morse

- .-- --- / -- --- .-. . / .... --- ..- .-. ...

😂

Inkblades

Yeah, this is gonna be a day by day reveal. Heading out for now. Have fun, guys.

sharinglungs

I cant access the image on chrome now... any email I put in just puts me back to a black email page...

nicklav

Now that a post on DeftonesWorld speculates the album name, are we free to post it?

sharinglungs

I'm not giving up until it's midnight UK time... so about 4 more hours..