Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Ohms: pre-release hype thread

Started by LG95, Feb 23, 2018, 11:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

976-EVIL

Quote from: There Will Be Blood on Aug 16, 2020, 06:14 AM
Sorry for the typos I'm super drunk.  Cheers people!!

Obviously I've triggered a Distraction! A great conversation about Film and violence!

Chino would probably sit Dan and Bill down
and broker a truce or shank them.

That said I really need some new music...
One last Thing...You Should Beware the Content!!

Thank God that you........ love..... at all.

Inkblades

Quote from: There Will Be Blood on Aug 16, 2020, 06:14 AM
Sorry for the typos I'm super drunk.  Cheers people!!

Saul Goodman. What are you sipping on? I'm drinking some good craft beers right now. Long Island craft beers.

BTW, I'm going to get SUPER fucked up when the album comes out. Marijuana, mushrooms, beer luges, horse tranquilizers - the whole nine yards. I think I owe that to myself.

Inkblades

Quote from: 976-EVIL on Aug 16, 2020, 05:35 AM
Quote from: Inkblades on Aug 16, 2020, 05:13 AM
In a fight? Bill the Butcher easily. Plainview is a schemer, but Bill would leave a hatchet stuck in Plainview's throat before he ever had a chance to concoct a plan. Sorry, There Will Be Blood, I'm only speaking facts!

There Will Be Blood is a better film than Gangs, though...and this is coming from a Scorsese fanboy.

Absolutely on point Ink! However as a schemer, DP would have likely sized up William and shot him before he could get close enough. Although not his style. Might have even drank his milkshake...with Abe?

That crazy coke dealer in Boogie Nights would probably get his Asian teenage friend to throw firecrackers at both Plainview and Bill the Butcher and fuck them both up. That was Daniel Day-Lewis in prosthetic makeup, right?  ;D

Vesanic

Gaz

Hoping they do some kind of pre order package for the new album, the last one I did was for Koi, got the album, t-shirt and lithograph

Inkblades

Definitely. They are sure to have a whole merch line for the new album.

Inkblades

I have some hopes, some dreams, you know? I just hope those hopes and dreams one day come true.

To Nadja, Love Jesus...

RaptureWS

With image 2, the one posted yesterday with more dots, I found something interesting in MS Paint. Basically I can closely create the image  Frank Maddocks showed on his IG. First, save the image from the website. Instead of black with white dots, it saves it as white with grey dots. Then chose the color black and you use the "fill with color" button somewhere on the image. It fills the backfround with black, but the dots become white circle shapes. Some of those "circles" have different shades of grey inside of them if you look SUPER close or SUPER far away. The smaller you look at it, you VERY clearly see the eyes/eyebrows though. Just hold Ctrl and mouse wheel down on PC. Finger your phone if on mobile.. https://imgur.com/a/gXgdpPF

Make it really small to see the eyes. Make it really big, big enough to see every individual dot and you will see how some just *slighty* vary. But yeah, all this was done in like 30 seconds in paint with the image they released on the website. Anyone here can try it. I'd like to try different colors, looking at the image in a mirror, doing both with different colors, etc but I am way too tired. Be back in 8-9 hours to see what is new. G'night boys!
When people whisper it makes her nervous.

There Will Be Blood

Guys don't talk about any post that might be maybe a leak content from other forums or sites here please. Any mishap will be a ban. Thank you. 

sharinglungs

I wonder how many white dots will be added today..

Penicks

Vesanic

Penicks

sharinglungs

another new image... just seems to be filling in more of the eyes/eyebrows...

976-EVIL

One last Thing...You Should Beware the Content!!

Thank God that you........ love..... at all.

sharinglungs

Well this new image clearly shows that it's going to be a face of some kind. Even without doing any fancy Photoshop.

Roidragee

1-2 days more on eyes / eyebrows, and then 3 more or so days on the mouth since its probably gonna be a face now

Inkblades

Yup, clearly eyes. I can even see a pupil beginning to form in the right eye.

Gaz

seems like it's updated again since I checked a few hours ago

Inkblades

The full album cover leaked. Here it is: