Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Ohms: pre-release hype thread

Started by LG95, Feb 23, 2018, 11:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imbrie

Quote from: nineteen on Aug 19, 2020, 06:16 PM
On the shop front opposite from Dolls Kill there's a small pink shop a couple of doors down from Jon & Vinny's with two dolphins on it. Defo Dolphins  ::)

Yeah, I see it.

Roidragee

Draken

It's strange, when you navigate in Google Maps to Canter's you can see a billboard across the street. It's across from Dolls Kills but when you navigate in front of there the billboard is missing... The pictures are usually not up to date so when in front of Canters it shows a billboard for Clash of the Titans movie.

gui

that guy on twitter saying he's only 20 minutes away.  >:( >:( go take a pic!!!

Inkblades

Lol I used to live about two minutes away from there. Back in NY now, though...sorry. Someone will post it quick, though.

DEF_RICHIE

Think my mouse boutta break from clicking refresh so many times on SL, Deftones.com, Reddit, Twitter, Instagram...

nineteen

Quote from: Roidragee on Aug 19, 2020, 06:20 PM
The album cover will be a pink dolphin, watch

Maybe they thought Black Stallion was old and this is the remix album - Pink Dolphin.

Draken

idk how I'll feel if it's dolphins lmao... probably about the same as Steph did about the flamingos. @1:48

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_Q16hodeBQ&t=107s

There Will Be Blood

E-Money

I'm about an hour south of LA in Orange County... I could maybe make it up there tomorrow but wouldn't be able to today..

Vesanic

Someone try the numbers from Street Carp on that avenue  ;D

nineteen

Quote from: Draken on Aug 19, 2020, 06:25 PM
idk how I'll feel if it's dolphins lmao... probably about the same as Steph did about the flamingos. @1:48

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_Q16hodeBQ&t=107s

I dunno, a bright 80s Miami Vice style cover would be ace with a saturated blue sea & pink dolphin colour

Iwazaru

To think, this hunting game is practically only meant for us, no one who's not a die-hard fan of Deftones would think anything of that tweet and yet here we are looking for an IRL billboard hidden in plain sight from the start because it might reveal a clue about the next album.
This is so silly but I'm having the most fun ever here.

ghostofemilydickinson

If you call the Pink Dolphin, you are connected to a recording with the first 30 seconds of a new track.

I am of course, just kidding. But that would be cool as hell.

There Will Be Blood

It could be covered up on that billboard waiting for fans to get there to reveal!?

Roidragee

Inkblades

We can finally put the tour poster theory to rest!

Also: that's just awesome art.