Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

"Ohms" - Deftones New Album

Started by Drop-Dead, Aug 20, 2020, 04:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imbrie

Quote from: Gaz on Aug 29, 2020, 04:25 PM
Wonder if they have done any b-sides for this album

Well, they apparently recorded a couple of more tracks that aren't on the album so there's a chance but, given that the Ohms single didn't feature any additional songs, I'm not hopeful.

Capt Snow

Quote from: stu_101 on Aug 29, 2020, 04:54 PM
Quote from: I_Know_ok on Aug 29, 2020, 11:50 AM
Quote from: Penicks on Aug 29, 2020, 11:02 AM
I HEARD THE RIP IT SOUND LIKE SHIT IT HAD GUITARS IN IT AND DRUMS CHUGGA CHUGGA ALSO CHINGO SANG ABOUT WAVES

REEEEELAY FUNNi my NUggAaa

Polite request to moderators. I've been a member here since 2006 and in recent weeks, I've noticed the 'n' word being dropped on these message boards more times than I can remember. Mods, if you're deleting posts about leaks etc, can you please also delete references to racism. Thanks in advance.

Saying the n-word is part of hispanic culture, please have respect for this.

buflen

The irony of quoting the full post asking it to be removed.

stu_101

Quote from: Capt Snow on Aug 29, 2020, 05:21 PM
Quote from: stu_101 on Aug 29, 2020, 04:54 PM
Quote from: I_Know_ok on Aug 29, 2020, 11:50 AM
Quote from: Penicks on Aug 29, 2020, 11:02 AM
I HEARD THE RIP IT SOUND LIKE SHIT IT HAD GUITARS IN IT AND DRUMS CHUGGA CHUGGA ALSO CHINGO SANG ABOUT WAVES

REEEEELAY FUNNi my NUggAaa

Polite request to moderators. I've been a member here since 2006 and in recent weeks, I've noticed the 'n' word being dropped on these message boards more times than I can remember. Mods, if you're deleting posts about leaks etc, can you please also delete references to racism. Thanks in advance.

Saying the n-word is part of hispanic culture, please have respect for this.

Jog on mate.

What happened to this place?!?

buflen

I still think it shouldnt be tolerated here. but stop quoting it and making it worse.

stu_101

Apologies. It was not my intention to reshare the original post. I was merely trying to highlight to the mods the original source.

aj

Quote from: tarkil on Aug 29, 2020, 01:53 PM
Hello old faces !!! I'm glad to see all these names coming out of retirement, for one more album !           :)

Another old face is back

Fuzzheadup

Quote from: Gaz on Aug 29, 2020, 04:25 PM
Wonder if they have done any b-sides for this album

Was thinking that might be a possibility. Maybe a cover?

It's not really their style, but I thought they might release a stand-alone single after the album and put proceeds towards the road crew affected by Covid. They seem pretty bummed out that they can't tour, particularly from some of the comments Abe had made on the Instagram live stream. 

LG95

Quote from: stu_101 on Aug 29, 2020, 05:38 PM
Apologies. I want not my intention to reshare the original post. I was merely trying to highlight to the mods the original source.
Don't worry dude. I imagine one of the mods will address it soon.

FWIW I haven't seen that word used by anyone other than Penicks but I'm with you on it.
I could float here forever

buflen

Global moderator using the n word? but the word
ohms was deleted as soon as it was used? weird place indeed.

Gaz

Hello old faces !!! I'm glad to see all these names coming out of retirement, for one more album !           :)

Welcome back mate, remember that time we bumped into each other at the aftershow VIP party in London 2006?

Vesanic

Quote from: buflen on Aug 29, 2020, 06:19 PM
Global moderator using the n word? but the word
ohms was deleted as soon as it was used? weird place indeed.

New times and I guess lots of people need to adapt. Please excuse our slowness on a few things, which definitely have a major importance.

tarkil

Quote from: Gaz on Aug 29, 2020, 06:22 PM

Welcome back mate, remember that time we bumped into each other at the aftershow VIP party in London 2006?

Man I remember...
Getting in that club with the band is still one of the coolest stuff that ever happened to me... I saw them many times after, and never got to party with them again...

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Visionz

:)Waddup yall.... miss the forum, lost my passwords etc and signed back up when i realized how great it is to check in here every once in a while.....never stopped lurkin. Was Definatelydeffsho

Visionz

Love the new single btw. Going to try and go cold turkey on this one tho until i hear the entire album next month. Yall making Genesis sound too good to be true tho... maybe?

Vesanic

If you need your old login, hit me up if you still have access to the email account it was linked to.

tarkil

Hey Ves, good to see you still around brother... Seems like you're doing good with DeftonesLive...
I wish bootlegs were as easy back in the days as they are now...

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Gaz

Quote from: tarkil on Aug 29, 2020, 07:34 PM
Quote from: Gaz on Aug 29, 2020, 06:22 PM

Man I remember...
Getting in that club with the band is still one of the coolest stuff that ever happened to me... I saw them many times after, and never got to party with them again...

Great times, free bar also!

I owe the guy who gave me those passes a lot! All because he had work the next day and had to get the underground home

Visionz

Thanks Ves but thats also forgotten. Its all good im a noob again

Inkblades

Quote from: Sleeping_Giant on Aug 29, 2020, 01:27 PM
Quote from: tokyodrifter on Aug 29, 2020, 09:11 AM
yeah guys no leak talks  >:(

Yeah, yeah, you are the fine one to talk about leaks :D

Don't taunt him, dude. We like having him around here.