Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

"Ohms" - Deftones New Album

Started by Drop-Dead, Aug 20, 2020, 01:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DenakDW

Oh boy, this record will leak.
And all the days I've missed you 🍂

sharinglungs

It'll leak for sure, just a matter of time now.

DenakDW

sharinglungs

I will yeah. I've got no problem with it. I've got the album on preorder, either way I'll hear the music.

DenakDW

Me too, i pre ordered on itunes (dont know if this helps the band that much) and also got the hoodie + lp on their website.  wouldnt feel guilty for the leak, been waiting almost 4 and a half years for this. Thinking we are 20 days left makes me excited.

Bqad

Gaz

Quote from: Bqad on Sep 06, 2020, 03:28 AM
I got it off Napster.

Limewire and SoulSeek also have it #OldSchool

Jackrider53

I havent found it so i assume your joking?

imbrie

imbrie

Bqad

It's half passed the monkeys ass and a quarter to his balls.

Vesanic

secretbandinsider

Considering the fact that Deftones' closers are some of my favorite songs of theirs ever, Ohms is pretty underwhelming. It's a solid 3.5/5 and that chorus riff is a bit tiresome on repeated listens. I'm kinda worried about this album, not gonna lie. Anyone else in a similar boat?

LG95

I could float here forever

Bqad

GR1X7S

The boys have never let me down. They are and have always been one of the most consistent, innovative bands in music and I have no doubt Ohms will be another great record and testament to their legacy

Gaz

Quote from: Jackrider53 on Sep 06, 2020, 12:43 PM
I havent found it so i assume your joking?

What do you think?

imbrie

Quote from: secretbandinsider on Sep 06, 2020, 03:04 PM
Considering the fact that Deftones' closers are some of my favorite songs of theirs ever, Ohms is pretty underwhelming. It's a solid 3.5/5 and that chorus riff is a bit tiresome on repeated listens. I'm kinda worried about this album, not gonna lie. Anyone else in a similar boat?

No, man! This is going to be a killer set of songs. Trust me.

HooiserBowhunter

Ohms is just a great rock song. It has a very Deftones feel to it. The type  of rock they create is becoming extremely rare anymore for me to discover. I honestly had to try to like gore so I was a little worried about the new album. If Terry produced gore I wonder what it would have been like I guess we will never know. I don't really get into vinyl but I want to support the band maybe I will just buy a
t-shirt and the cd even though the cd will probably just collect dust some where since I use Apple Music.

buflen

Ohms is not the best song ever, but getting worried just because of one song is weird to me, especially if its a 3.5/5 in your book.