Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Drunk and/or Stoned

Started by thanx4knives, Jan 11, 2004, 07:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lostpilot

I get retarded when I'm high quite a lot. I mean yeah, most of the time it's relaxed/open-minded/usual, but sometimes I'm just plain retarded to the point where I am laughing at myself and how silly I act and shit.

I miss blazing with people. :/

black coffee

Of course it's nice to have some company, but I also enjoy smoking on my own, because in my opinion it doesn't change a lot. The ability to have a good conversation is limited anyways, and like Jizzlobber said: It's easy to just zombie out. Either that or ( some people I know like to do that ) begin to talk about stuff that only concerns them, and it's almost impossible to make them talk about something else... This can get quite boring. Obviously, it's the same the other way round.

Also when it comes to group behaviour, it doesn't really help. Ever tried to watch a certain movie with a bunch of stoners? Pretty tough when someone already watched that movie. Or play a song when you're with people who also listen to other kinds of music? Protest expected after 20 seconds of play.
Another classic is to decide where to order some food - Chinese or Italian? This can easily become a debate on principles.

lostpilot

well, I had very nice friends to smoke with for about a year, we shared the tastes in music, movies and food - lol - but no, yeah, basically we shared our interests and it was really nice. Talking much about society, culture, music, change, history etc, you know the drill -

SMOKE POT --> BECOME INTELLIGENT AND FIND OUT THE MEANING OF LIFE --> FORGET.

hopefully I'll find some like-minded people in Turkey. I generally enjoy conversations with anyone who is stoned (when I am sharing the experience, of course), because well, the mind is more likely to "shuffle" on the thoughts more, and some very interesting conversations come out of that. But yeah, I do enjoy smoking on my own too - to a certain degree of course. Nothing like me + pot + good music.

theis

Any opinions on poppers?

I think it's pretty fun.

deftones86

the internal combustion engine was the greatest thing that ever happend to vultures.

ben

tarkil

Quote from: theis on Sep 19, 2010, 04:00 PM
Any opinions on poppers?

I think it's pretty fun.

Ghey

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

lostpilot

don't to poppers. you'll ruin your brain veins and nose. srsly :)

the same sound

just rolled a FAT ass joint with these Deftones rolling papers.
i am so proud. ;P

wheresmysnare

I used to smoke every day after work with my housemate and his friends, I became concerned about just how retarded it was making me. I was watching films, then i'd think of something in my head, foolishly thinking it was profound, i'd go to tell someone then forget what it was I had thought. I would then go back to watching the film and have no idea what was happening plot wise, this process would continue until I said 'im going to bed'.

I think smoking is ok if you have a very active brain and a vast expanse of braincells, to the point where you wont notice the odd thousand dissapearing.

If however you are like me and have a bad enough memory as it is when your sober, avoid at all costs, you will become a vegetable and achieve absolutely nothing.

downtownpony

I haven't smoked in about a month. It actually feels really good, mainly because I'm not hanging out with like 80% percent of the people I was hanging out with before. I realize the only thing I had in common with them was the fact that we smoked. I spend more time hanging out with the friends that I'm cooler with, and I spend more time learning about things that I'm interested in. With a lot of those other people we'd get high and they would just talk about weed....Huge waste of time.

Nebontha

Quotejust rolled a FAT ass joint with these Deftones rolling papers.
i am so proud. ;P
+1 sik  8)
QuoteKKK=Good?

Motherfucking racists.

black coffee

Before I began smoking weed I was far from being an overachiever, so I don't blame weed for anything. Just like I don't blame tennis for ruining my knee, because in the end it was my fault. So anyone who says smoking weed ruined their life, they just couldn't control it, as simple as that.

Since I injured my knee again, I pretty much just hang out in my free time. Beer and Weed, combined with playing XBOX or watching a movie or some TV series, that is awesome indeed - But only for a while, and then I miss all the things I cannot do. But that's the thing in life, and probably in every language there is a saying about this - you want what you cannot have, and you're not happy with what you have.

the same sound

Quote from: Nebontha on Dec 10, 2010, 01:48 AM
Quotejust rolled a FAT ass joint with these Deftones rolling papers.
i am so proud. ;P
+1 sik  8)

;)

alvarezbassist17

hot damn, i get a hankerin to post about how stoned i am and it turns out to be on the anniversary of this thread's last post (waiting for the deftones pun).  that just tripped me out, bro.

lostpilot

Eros TBA

Stoned Watching CNBC BT!?

alvarezbassist17

Just picked up this bad boy on wednesday. So goddamned smooth.

chick de la lynch

I had edibles for the first time a couple of days ago when I was in Vegas. That was one of the weirdest experiences in my life. Things just would not stop moving. Completely fucked me up.

Variable

I can do lots of drugs as soon as I'm out of the Navy. Even more than I do while I'm in the Navy. I can't wait.