I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

deftonekid

I just had some red wine, feeling good.

Corleone

hash plant is an awesome strand

mrs_swa

working on getting wine drunk.
...blow the Universe into nothingNESS.  nuclear warfare shall lay us to rest...

deftonekid

Quote from: mrs_swa on Aug 15, 2009, 10:36 PM
working on getting wine drunk.
I'm there again, great feeling. I'm becoming a red wine lover.

tarkil

I got drunk on Saturday, and managed to fall down flat on my face and open my eyebrow...

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

samson simpson

Jerry_Curls

Smoked a blunt of LA confidential and some hash.

super stoned.
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

Fireal1222

Quote from: Jerry_Curls on Aug 21, 2009, 07:05 AM
Smoked a blunt of LA confidential and some hash.

super stoned.

i tried LA confidential about a week ago at poker. it was really good shit.. the pineapple haze was better though.

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

Corleone

purple kush is the best I've smoked

Corleone

anyone have a vaporizor? thinking about a vapor daddy...

endoeleven

Smoked some marijuana crystal bowls, feelin' blazed.

Fireal1222

day 1   :  i quit smoking marijuana

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

lostpilot

I am honestly interested how this will go, fireal.
I mean.. I had friends who tried to quit multiple times. not like that I don't believe you could quit (this could be a great stimulus for you). it's still very interesting.

and I saved up my last green here, in Ireland, and there are some plans to get totally blazed this weekend.. abuse thy bong, yeah!

theis

lostpilot

I'm so glad I only got drunk once these  two months. I mean, I feel really good, of course I smoke some pot occasionally,  but anyway - not drinking works fine for me. I am really hoping to keep this way throughout the whole year :)

wither-I

Quote from: Fireal1222 on Sep 01, 2009, 06:38 PM
day 1   :  i quit smoking marijuana
thats good man if it helps you in any way!
i quit smoking about two weeks ago for the sake of sustaining and accentuating my creative energy... it just got to the point where pot has literally slowed my dreams to a near hault... i mean my literal dreams, not life aspirations... its been pretty easy for me because im so busy with artwork and i ave ideas rushing my head more than ever, and better ones at that, im writing a shit ton too... just stay busy and beat off. and running can help to supplement a "true natural high". i have to do it myself. GODSPEED

Quote from: lostpilot on Sep 04, 2009, 10:48 AM
I'm so glad I only got drunk once these  two months. I mean, I feel really good, of course I smoke some pot occasionally,  but anyway - not drinking works fine for me. I am really hoping to keep this way throughout the whole year :)

yeah i hate drinking its such a drain on the human body and emotion.. it can really have some gross immediate and long-term effects

"coming into the nearness of distance"

lostpilot

if only more of my friends would be okay with marijuana. I mean, I'd SURELY rather get a little high and spend the time in such a bliss and feeling absolutely fine next day than going pissdrunk and vomiting the day afterwards. seriously.

what's weird, now everytime I get drunk past these six months I am highly dissatisfied of how I feel and how I will feel the day after. I need to change something