Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Drunk and/or Stoned

Started by thanx4knives, Jan 11, 2004, 07:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wheresmysnare

i have some mdma left from a festival earlier in the year, i was going to save it for a special occasion, however tonight i find myself bored with nothing to do on a Friday. Im kind of tempted to bomb it and listen to some music on my lonesome. What do you think? sad state of affairs or totally acceptable kick

Jerry_Curls

Quote from: wheresmysnare on Nov 30, 2012, 09:19 PM
i have some mdma left from a festival earlier in the year, i was going to save it for a special occasion, however tonight i find myself bored with nothing to do on a Friday. Im kind of tempted to bomb it and listen to some music on my lonesome. What do you think? sad state of affairs or totally acceptable kick

I would go to a club or a place where a band is playing. Even by myself, I would enjoy that mdma..make some new friends!
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

sing blue silver

I still smoke weed almost every day, drink once every week or two and said to hell with every other drug after they caused my life to turn to complete shit. Weed works for me. Nothing else really does. I tended to go overboard with hard drugs. I don't sit around and smoke all day and I don't smoke if I have shit to do but when I'm sitting around the house playing guitar or watching netflix, I'll smoke a couple joints. Some of my closest friends don't smoke weed or anything and that's fine by me. To each their own. Everything in moderation. Unfortunately I'm not really too capable of doing some things in moderation. Cocaine is something it's best that I stay away from after my overdose situations.

Corleone

Quote from: BillyNo.9 on Nov 30, 2012, 03:22 PM
I used to smoke really heavily. I started when I was 14 stealing little bits of my dads hash then over like 3 years I got into a really bad weed dependency. Almost breaking up with my girlfriend over it twice and waking up on a comedown 6 mornings of the week pretty much put shit into perspective. I hope to fuck those Aussies results don't apply to me

wut??

BillyNo.9

Australian boffins did a study of weed smokers over a long period of time, like 15 years i think and compared their ability to increase their IQ with that of people who never smoked in their youth. I'm sure if you search Australian weed study 2012 you'll find it.

DeftonesNZ

They did something similar in NZ about the comparisons between increase in IQ over like a 10 year period and found that people who smoked largely had a smaller increase then people who didn't but they also said no conclusion could be made because there were too many other contributing factors such as personality and natural ability to learn plus people who smoked weed were less likely to be in serious study or high level jobs that are intellectuality taxing so they weren't required to learn new information,they couldn't conclude there was a correlation between the learning ability and weed use.

BillyNo.9

Sorry bro, that was the study I meant. I got your fine country confused with Australia

Fireal1222

Quote from: black coffee on Nov 27, 2012, 01:14 PM
The truth about weed is somewhere in the middle.. its not "just a plant", weed that grows in greenhouses nowadays has a very high thc percentage, way higher than 20 or 30 years ago.
But saying its the devil means we cannot control it, which is not true either, but for some people its easier than for others.

I smoked weed every day for years, needles to say I didn't get shit done. But looking back in regret all the time is not an option for me, like "people my age finished their studies, made themselves a career, started a family or traveled the world... while I was stuck in my head all that time, hanging out with my stoner friends, spending thousands of euros for weed and watching stupid shit."

Took me long to learn my lesson, and even longer to get rid off this habit it became because smoking weed was a must before going to sleep, for years.

Sometimes when I get home from work on a friday afternoon, I'm like "i could buy some weed, get high and play xbox.. but why exactly?"
I like being and living together with my girlfriend, my job is alright though I could earn more, so things are not bad at all for me. Taking it for granted and going back to my old days would mean losing what I have, and theres no way on earth.

that was a really good post. nice to see you speak from your heart. thank you for sharing.

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

black coffee

Totally forgot to reply, thanks for reading.

In fact I smoked in Amsterdam a few days ago with my gf. Went there to visit friends ( and pay visit to various coffee shops )
First time getting high together in fact since we're together;)
When we smoked our first joint I thought I would cough my insides out. Not used to smoking weed. But after that it was good. One evening we went straight from a coffee shop to a cinema and watched The Hobbit, people were so annoyed by our laughter but we couldn't help it.

So anyways how are you doing fireal, life ok in general? job killing all the free time? And are you still smoking the herb occasionally ?
Always good to see you on SL.

shine down unshy

It smells like skunk in this house. 

jbmp1390

I'm finally off probation and recently started smoking weed again after 18 months abstinence. I'm pretty happy about it. The only unfortunate thing is that during my probation I used alot of synthetic cannabinoids so I've kind of fucked with my tolerance. Pot is still good, just not quite as good as it used to be. I've only been off the blends for a month though and I've heard it can take up to 3 months to get the same feelings from pot again. Luckily I can no longer buy the blends, and Colorado just legalized recreation weed use so I will probably just start smoking hash or oil. I've always preferred stronger preparations of hash or edibles compared to regular pot anyway. Just kind of sucks that although I still get pretty stoned off weed, I get nowhere near as high as I used to a year or 2 ago. I can burn through a gram or 2 of medical kush in one session and be nowhere near as stoned as I would have been in the past. Oh well, did it to myself. Can't wait till 2014 when we have new retail stores and or all the dispensaries just become retail.

Can I use this chair? Seriously can I use it?

fireflyry

Never underestimate the power of a good vaporizer.

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

black coffee

smoking one with my brother watching the Arsenal FC - Manchester City game! NICE.

derekautomatica

My hello kitty pipe has too much resin...but I'm too high to clean it all out.

shine down unshy

BunsRaisinsPies

Quote from: derekautomatica on Jan 18, 2013, 12:18 AM
My hello kitty pipe has too much resin...but I'm too high to clean it all out.

That's tight bro. Almost as cool as the piece my friend made out of a flute for me.

Billy9

Found a place in town that does bottles of Stella for £1. I think between us, my friends and I hammered about 3 crates. Can't wait for work at 8
Get off emo music forums and feed yourself you smelly goth.

digital bath

strawberry chili booze

black coffee

none of the SL citizens wished others a happy 420? I haven't even been smoking weed this year, but still.

so I suppose

lostpilot

I have celebrated it with crazy flu and crazy fevers. YEAH.