Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The Movie Topic (films recently watched, general discussion, etc)

Started by 4th Eye, Mar 02, 2005, 10:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Assassin

'Maybe there's more to life than being ridiculously good looking...'

I was kidding by the way, it's probably some coward on invisible mode. ;)

tarkil

Do any of you guys have seen the movie "Leef!" ?
It's a dutch movie, and I wondered if it was any good ?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0393423/

Thanks

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

ChickdelaLynch

I saw Owning Mahowny today. Not as good as I thought it would be. The character, Dan Mahowny, is just very frustrating to watch. You want him to stop, but you can feel that he can't stop no matter who says what during this. Philip Seymour Hoffman is always a good watch. Him and Kevin Spacey have to be my two favorite actors of all time.

DeftonesATF27

Quote from: Assassin on Feb 27, 2006, 10:53 PM
'Maybe there's more to life than being ridiculously good looking...'

hydroponic82

has any1 seen " night at the golden eagle" ?

it is seriously a fucked up'd  movie..

Jerry_Curls

Just saw Me and You and Everyone We Know. I liked it, but I found it to be very depressing.
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

black coffee

Quote from: ChickdelaLynch on Feb 27, 2006, 05:16 AM
I saw K-PAX tonight, which was really good. Gotta love Kevin Spacey.

agreed, good movie.

ive seen Lord of War today with Nicolas Cage and Jared Leto ( 30 Seconds To Mars ).
it was a good movie, but you wont miss a thing if you dont watch it..

"I sell to leftists, and rightists. I sell to pacifists, but they're not the most regular customers."

Azwethinkweiz

Watched Freddy Vs. Jason again tonight.

Slice 'N' dice.

DeftonesATF27

Quote from: Azwethinkweiz on Mar 05, 2006, 12:18 AM

Slice 'N' dice.

My favorite part is where the teenage dude gets smashed inside that bed while trying to fuck.

manic_bastard

Quote from: Azwethinkweiz on Mar 05, 2006, 12:18 AM

that movie was pretty cool to watch.  and while you're watching you're thinking "shit, freddy's going to actually try to KILL jason. thats fucking awesome"

around_the_taint

i just watched that movie Crash and i gots to say it's a pretty damn good movie, sorta wierd but i dunno i liked it, anybody else seen it?
God I'd even Lick her Fucking picture..............

one weak

movie topic

DeftonesATF27

Quote from: around_the_taint on Mar 05, 2006, 07:22 AM
i just watched that movie Crash and i gots to say it's a pretty damn good movie, sorta wierd but i dunno i liked it, anybody else seen it?

I dont know what movie that is but it probably sucks, i know of a better one called Bull Durham starring Crash Davis as Kevin Costner. Check it out. Its the best Baseball movie ever made besides Sandlot and its sure better than your movie.

Azwethinkweiz

Crash sucks bigtime.

around_the_taint

Quote from: DeftonesATF27 on Mar 05, 2006, 07:40 AM

I dont know what movie that is but it probably sucks, i know of a better one called Bull Durham starring Crash Davis as Kevin Costner. Check it out. Its the best Baseball movie ever made besides Sandlot and its sure better than your movie.

yeah i'm sure a movie with kevin costner in it is awesome, fucking boner. it must suck to be as depressed as you are.
God I'd even Lick her Fucking picture..............

one weak

lithium royalty

Azwethinkweiz

defskull

You're not suprised? Everyone had Brokeback Mountain tagged for best picture win.  I'd say that's pretty suprising.

DeftonesATF27

Quote from: around_the_taint on Mar 05, 2006, 05:41 PM
Quote from: DeftonesATF27 on Mar 05, 2006, 07:40 AM

yeah i'm sure a movie with kevin costner in it is awesome, fucking boner. it must suck to be as depressed as you are.

I just saw this. Oh yeah and Big ups to you 2. Welcome to my board. Enjoy.