Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The Movie Topic (films recently watched, general discussion, etc)

Started by 4th Eye, Mar 02, 2005, 10:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hellview

The Hills Have Eyes was so brutal..

your eyes gut me like the sharpest of knives.

Azwethinkweiz

Quote from: BigDave on Mar 18, 2006, 06:45 PM
Quote from: Azwethinkweiz on Mar 18, 2006, 12:38 AM
A History of Violence - really boring

The Constant Gardener - really good

you got to be kidding me?

lostpilot

Hey, what do you think about this movie? I really like this one..
Of course, the reason for loving it is that I am going to play this show on this school year end. And I`ll play the Christian.. Damn, he (Ewan McGregor) has a very high tone voice, so I train much. Well, still, I am able to sing everything. Ain`t this nice?
Anyway, what do you think about movie?

manic_bastard

isnt this suppose to be in the movie topic? or can we just start threads on movies now since it's a new board?

i've seen it. i dont know. it's a chick film to me cause it's a musical and all of that.  and im not into that. Baz's editing is really really weird to me but it's original i guess. Kidman's pretty hot in it

zee deveel 17

i just saw 16 blocks last week

it was really smart.  i liked it.

ChickdelaLynch

So I caught up on my films this weekend. It's nice when you see great films that remind you why you love films in general.

The first movie I saw was Manic, which was really, really good. Despite the fact that it was lengthy in some parts and Joseph Gordon-Levitt has gotten hotter, I really did think it was awesome. There were some great acting and I always enjoy seeing Zooey Deschanel on the screen. A lot of band dropping too such as Rage Against The Machine and played some Sleater-Kinney, but you want to know the best part of this film? When they stopped playing Sleater-Kinney (Well, not that part), and put on Head Up and started moshing to it. I just about had an orgasm when I saw that scene. I didn't know Thurston Moore had done some of the music for that film until the end. It was beautifully done.

The second film I watched was Transamerica, which was also good. Felicity Huffman did an excellent job being a woman who was playing a man trying to be a woman. Oh, and that kid from Air Bud has grown up A LOT and in a good way. He reminded me a lot of Conor Oberst.

The third film I saw was Broken Flowers which was ok. It was a little slow going and none of Don Johnston's exes were really intriguing. Bill Murray was much better in Lost In Translation.

fireflyry

Nice reviews.

I watched a film called "Dead Birds" last night.Western horror with good old Henry Thomas.Ripped off a lot of recent horror flicks but in a good way and it managed to hold a sense of dread quite well through out.

Worth a watch.

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

Azwethinkweiz

High Tension (Haute Tension). Sickass movie.

Assassin

Just went to see V For Vendetta again. Excellent.

lithium royalty

i watched a couple of movies thursday,
the whale and the squid, great movie, very akward but funny
and derailed, great thriller, a bit predictable though..

BigDave

saw capote last night, i was pretty disappointed with it.

ToneDef

Quote from: Assassin on Mar 26, 2006, 12:40 AM
Just went to see V For Vendetta again. Excellent.

Yeah I was see that shit pretty bad. Anything that involves bringing down a government is great in my books.

Assassin

lithium royalty

Quote from: ChickdelaLynch on Mar 20, 2006, 02:48 AM

The third film I saw was Broken Flowers which was ok. It was a little slow going and none of Don Johnston's exes were really intriguing. Bill Murray was much better in Lost In Translation.

just saw this one, what's up with the ending.... i hate movies that end this way.

Jerry_Curls

http://www.apple.com/trailers/lions_gate/lamujerdemihermano/medium.html

LA Mujer De Mi Hermano. I want to see this movie. Barbara Mori is so hot.
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

hellview

I watched Back To The Future III 2 1/2 times today.

your eyes gut me like the sharpest of knives.

one weak

spike lee's The Insider was great. very smart film.

Vlad Drac

Quote from: one weak on Mar 27, 2006, 09:44 AM
spike lee's The Insider was great. very smart film.

That little nigger can deepthroat my cock.

Azwethinkweiz

Quote from: Jerry_Curls on Mar 27, 2006, 01:51 AM

Barbara Mori is so hot.

Zing!

Damn, i just saw the trailer. That girl was crazy hot.

lithium royalty

ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuubi!!