Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The Movie Topic (films recently watched, general discussion, etc)

Started by 4th Eye, Mar 02, 2005, 10:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

one weak

will smith should have stuck with fresh prince and not ventured out into the real acting world.

BigDave

watched le boucher last night, was pretty good.

lithium royalty

4th Eye

Aye, say hello to Venom! Though I think there will be fourth movie in which he gets the main role. Now Sandman and Green Goblin are the bad guys.

X-Men 3 looks cool too. Juggernaut, Colossus, Beast, Angel...I gotta see that.

And how will Ghost Rider turn out...

deftonekid

Quote from: 4th Eye on Apr 03, 2006, 09:27 PM
Aye, say hello to Venom! Though I think there will be fourth movie in which he gets the main role. Now Sandman and Green Goblin are the bad guys.

X-Men 3 looks cool too. Juggernaut, Colossus, Beast, Angel...I gotta see that.

And how will Ghost Rider turn out...

agreed. yeah i'm looking forward to X-MEN 3 too

vida_mae

one of the best documentaries i have seen this year... just came out on dvd a few days ago..

watch this or die

manic_bastard

anyone seen the movie Brick? its about some high school student who tries to figure out who killed his girlfriend.

it looks interesting to me

Azwethinkweiz

I watched The Descent tonight. I liked it. Quite good.

Crazylegs

word, I watched Ice age 2 the other day. Damn there was this one ultra hilarious scene. The rest was good, just not as good as that scene.

lithium royalty

saw benchwarmers last nite.. good film, very funny.

Assassin

Quote from: Crazylegs on Apr 09, 2006, 10:17 PM
word, I watched Ice age 2 the other day. Damn there was this one ultra hilarious scene. The rest was good, just not as good as that scene.

Let me guess... it was the ending credits. ;)

Azwethinkweiz

DeftonesATF27

Cadence with Charlie Sheen and Martin Sheen. Sweet ass movie, Charlie Sheen gets all bloody drunk at the beginning at a bar a falls out of a window and fucks his shit up then gets a 90 day charge to go to like an prisoner army camp or some with a bunch of brothers and he was like the only honkey. The movie was funny, i thought it was a comedy until Martin Sheen shot his "nigger" in the face and I pushed the info 2 see it was actually a drama. It was funny until the very end when Martin Sheen blew that guy away.

vida_mae

are disney movies like a big european thing?  here no one under the age of 11teen goes to see them, unless your like high as fuck and have nothing to do i suppose.

black coffee

that was an experience.
both the movie and the drugs i was doing while watching

deftonekid

Quote from: vida_mae on Apr 10, 2006, 03:15 AM
are disney movies like a big european thing?  here no one under the age of 11teen goes to see them, unless your like high as fuck and have nothing to do i suppose.

haha interesting question

Azwethinkweiz

Quote from: black coffee on Apr 10, 2006, 05:59 AM

that was an experience.

fuck yeah, awesome movie.

Chrisbo

Quote from: Azwethinkweiz on Apr 10, 2006, 11:30 AM
Quote from: black coffee on Apr 10, 2006, 05:59 AM

that was an experience.

fuck yeah, awesome movie.

I agree!

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

lithium royalty

the machinist is an ok movie.

black coffee

i recommend to watch this movie.