Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The Movie Topic (films recently watched, general discussion, etc)

Started by 4th Eye, Mar 02, 2005, 10:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

defskull

I can't wait for that one.

BigDave

i just finished watching once upon a time in america with my dad.  it was an experience.

BigDave

this is the trailer to darren aronofsky's new film the fountain  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5ra6w8T0RE&search=

i don't know what to think.....

BlitzkidMC

...This movie is sorta old but it was my first time watching it...its Voces Innocentes...something like that....its a tight ass movie :'(

defskull

I saw Domino tonight.  I enjoyed it.

kabatak

has anybody seen The Omen and noticed the movie suddenly stopped like there was an error in the middle of the movie or was it part of the movie? kinda freaky. or is it only me. fucking cool.

Azwethinkweiz

Quote from: defskull on Jun 09, 2006, 05:56 AM
I saw Domino tonight.  I enjoyed it.

One of the worst movies i've ever seen.

defskull

I'm sorry you suck at living.

Azwethinkweiz

Truth hurts, huh bitch?

Suck it up.

defskull

Jerry_Curls

Just finished watching The Sisterhood Of The Traveling Pants. I cried 4 and half times.

..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

defskull

I hear that's a good movie.

defskull

I never realized that Last Action Hero is actually a really good movie.  It's very funny.

BigDave

i saw brick last night.  i really enjoyed it.

defskull

I saw Brokeback Mountain.  I haven't seen Crash yet but right now I'm thinking they made the right decision.

Brokeback Mountain has great directing and acting as well as cinematography but the story just didn't seem fully fleshed.

ToneDef

Quote from: defskull on Jun 19, 2006, 09:34 PM
I never realized that Last Action Hero is actually a really good movie.  It's very funny.

Haha, fuckin' A. I used to watch that shit like every day when I was a kid.

BigDave

Quote from: ToneDef on Jun 27, 2006, 08:41 AM
Quote from: defskull on Jun 19, 2006, 09:34 PM

Haha, fuckin' A. I used to watch that shit like every day when I was a kid.

haha yea i loved it too back in the day.

i saw jay and silent bob strike back for the first time in ages last night.  classic film.

pissedandpierced

The last film I watched was Cool Runnings which finished about 3 minutes ago. I haven't seen that film in ages and I think it's so funny, but then again I have no sense of humour.
"It's good to be classic, it kinda shows that we're old" - Chino Moreno, Kerrang! Awards 2007

BigDave

i just watched crash (1996).  very, very strange.