Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The Movie Topic (films recently watched, general discussion, etc)

Started by 4th Eye, Mar 02, 2005, 10:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fireal1222

i saw grandma's boy for the first time today (fuck you i know im behind).. i really enjoyed it, pretty funny characters. especially that robot guy

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

black coffee

Gonna watch Turistas tonight

Mazzy

Quote from: Moz La Punk on Apr 06, 2007, 11:37 PM
Damn, Cant get you out of my head is already 6 years old. How time flies by.

i know, huh? i was in high school when it came out. i love the video for that song.

i just saw 300 with my brother last night. it was pretty good. and i keep wondering how many hours i have to spend at the gym if i want to look like a spartan.

ChickdelaLynch

I saw Sherrybaby last night. The plot was ok, but I loved Maggie's performance. Probably her best so far.

theis

Saw Mystic River a couple of days ago.

Very good movie, though depressing.

oldgentlovecraft

Watched Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance (in the Oldboy trilogy) and Hellboy: Sword of Storms.  Animation could've been better on the Hellboy flick, but a good story since Mike helped write.  Sympath for Mr. Vengeance was good as fuck.

ChickdelaLynch

Babel is a really great film.

rxqueen

Watched Nacho Libre and The hills have eyes I yesterday. Both good, I'm secretly in love with Jack Black. He's simply a sympathy bomb plus he seems to love kids..

Moz La Punk

Sunshine is great, folks.

theis

Deja Vu.

Crappy movie.

4th Eye

Quote from: Moz La Punk on Apr 22, 2007, 09:03 PM
Sunshine is great, folks.

Indeed it is, but I should probably go see the movie too. Also, gotta go see Spidey 3 soon.

Watched The Usual Suspects again since 90-something but the surprise moment was gone with the second view. Awesome movie nevertheless.

ChickdelaLynch

I saw Swimming. A very different role than what I'm used to from Lauren Ambrose, but she did make the movie.

I also saw Children of Men which was excellent. Clive always does a good job and manages to look sexy at the same time. I loved Michael Caine's character, too. I wouldn't expect that kind of role from him.

I managed to see most of Mystic Pizza. Horrible chick flick, but I enjoyed the moments when Vincent D'Onofrio popped on the screen.

BigDave

haha yea michael caine as a drug dealer was definately entertaining.

watched the singing detective the other day.  i loved it.

theis

Going to watch Spiderman 3 tomorrow!

Wee!

Jerry_Curls

..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

fireflyry

Awesome.

As a fan of comics and a big fan of the Spidey films I'm glad to hear it's as good as the last two.

I just watched Hostel.Simplistic but very well done for a horror flick.

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

theshadeisatool

Anyone like Requiem For A Dream in here?

Jerry_Curls

Yes.

Saw Fracture last night. I liked it. I love good courtroom thrillers.
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

Malpractice

Quote from: fireflyry on May 04, 2007, 02:31 PMAs a fan of comics and a big fan of the Spidey films I'm glad to hear it's as good as the last two.

except that's it not.

ben

i still can't believe how god-awful the final 30 minutes is.  Complete collapse on monumental levels.  it was made for five year olds.