Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The Movie Topic (films recently watched, general discussion, etc)

Started by 4th Eye, Mar 02, 2005, 10:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

oldgentlovecraft

Quote from: devlin on Feb 25, 2009, 09:43 PM
Quote from: oldgentlovecraft on Feb 25, 2009, 05:30 PM
Watched Feast III, a fitting end to a funny and bizarre trilogy.

i'm waiting for that to come in mail. i can't wait to see it. i'm sure its great.

Like the other 2?

lostpilot

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button.
did not impress me as much as I expected it to.
decent, too long, had really nice moments

Shaye

Watched Changeling tonight. It was good, but sad. I'd recommend it if you have a couple of hours to kill.

goldpony

watched nick and norah, what a waste. not a bad movie, but not wortht the time imo
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

oldgentlovecraft

Quote from: goldpony on Feb 27, 2009, 08:19 PM
watched nick and norah, what a waste. not a bad movie, but not wortht the time imo

I liked it.  It wasn't anything special but had some good moments. 

I finally sat down and watched Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer for the first time.  One of those movies I always caught snippets of.  I fucking loved it.

TheWatcher

i plan on watching black sheep tonight

bright lights, big city

you talking about the chris farley classic or the new zealand horror movie Black Sheep?

because coincidentally I finally saw the horror one last night. pretty outrageous and hilarious actually.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

oldgentlovecraft

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Feb 28, 2009, 07:34 PM
you talking about the chris farley classic or the new zealand horror movie Black Sheep?

because coincidentally I finally saw the horror one last night. pretty outrageous and hilarious actually.

I love that one lol.  Completely over the top.

theis

watched Hatchet and The Fisher King.

Hatchet was very mediocre. The kills were great though.

The Fisher King was fucking amazing. Goddamnit, Jeff Bridges is such an underrated actor.

devlin

Quote from: oldgentlovecraft on Feb 28, 2009, 07:58 PM
Quote from: bright lights, big city on Feb 28, 2009, 07:34 PM

i bought black sheep a while ago never got around to seeing it yet.

I love that one lol.  Completely over the top.
Quote from: penguin in the desert on Feb 28, 2009, 11:52 PM
watched Hatchet and The Fisher King.

Hatchet was very mediocre. The kills were great though.

The Fisher King was fucking amazing. Goddamnit, Jeff Bridges is such an underrated actor.

i thought hatchet was terrible.

theis

it was fun for what it was...

devlin

i love cheesy horror movies, but this was just bad. i think the way the killer looked really made the movie go from bad to unwatchable for me. like quasimodo and the elephant man had a baby. the only good part was the boobs. that and the guy wasn't really a director (or whatever he was pretending to be), that was pretty funny.

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

I watched Elizabeth: The Golden Age tonight and it was really an awesome movie. Great acting by Cate.
" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

bright lights, big city

has Cate Blanchett ever been in a movie that was just bad? seems like every time i see her, it's in some Oscar-type movie.

SHE should be gettin' the noms instead of meryl streep. ....sorry i just still fucking hate that bitch.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

deftonekid

Talking abot Meryl Streep I just watched Manhattan again, I love that movie. Also I watched Interiors and Stardust Memories.

Interiors is one of his deepest movies I've seen. Stardust Memories is just a piece of art, the humor, teh settings, everything.

I just love Woody Allen.

lithium

i watched beverly hills chihuahua today, and it is a very cute movie. yes. cute, fuck you all.
💩

emotivelotion

i just saw it with my niece and it was fun

theis

Quote from: lithium on Mar 04, 2009, 04:09 AM
i watched beverly hills chihuahua today, and it is a very cute movie.

Quote from: emotivelotion on Mar 05, 2009, 05:47 AM
i just saw it with my niece and it was fun

haha, what the fuck!

lithium

watch it you prick
💩

bright lights, big city

it does star George Lopez.... 8)
DERP