Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The Movie Topic (films recently watched, general discussion, etc)

Started by 4th Eye, Mar 02, 2005, 10:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bright lights, big city

Quote from: defskull on Mar 26, 2009, 03:46 AM
Quote from: oldgentlovecraft on Jan 07, 2009, 06:58 AM
Mother of Tears was fucking awesome.  Made me remember how truly amazing Argento is.  Plus Asia is gorgeous.

I saw this tonight and didn't think it was that great.  I was disappointed.  It had some nice gore and nudity scenes, but I thought the rest was pretty bland.
can we please talk about how hot Asia is again? good god, she's so hot.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

defskull

In Mother of Tears she was prettier than she was hot.  She definitely had a Rachel Weisz vibe going on for me.  But then you put in something like XXX and then you've got hot

bright lights, big city

Damn this could've been posted in games or books, but f that. I finally finished reading The Road by Cormac McCarthy. Fuckin' awesome. That's it. One of the best books I've read.

Then there was the reason i read it in the first place: a movie version is coming out this year with Viggo http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0898367/

The reason I was thinking video games is because if anyone here has played Fallout 3, I actually somewhat compare this story and setting to that game (specifically the type of post-apocalyptic American setting). Jesus, I'm gettin' hard just thinking about seeing this movie.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

oldgentlovecraft

Quote from: defskull on Mar 26, 2009, 05:17 AM
In Mother of Tears she was prettier than she was hot.  She definitely had a Rachel Weisz vibe going on for me.  But then you put in something like XXX and then you've got hot

She was a little softer, but that doesn't make me want to fuck her any less...

devlin

just go done watching bill maher's religulous. and i loved it. it was very funny and interesting. i share pretty much all of his views on religion.

13hourstoparadise

Yeah, high voltage sounds horrible... I'm sure I will give in and watch it sometime... Jason Statman is the shit son!

shine down unshy

Just watched Rob Zombie's Halloween..meh

devilinside

Watched A Clockwork Orange...didn't like at all.

theis

Quote from: devilinside on Mar 29, 2009, 02:23 PM

Woah!

devilinside

It wasn't the worst movie I've seen,but I'm not a big fan of the English accent. I can handle a few,but like that detective guy who was on the bed talking kept saying "yes...yes..yes...yes..yes.." OMFG,drove me insane!

devlin

WHAT!!! that is one of my favorite movies/books. i'm kinda surprised your just now watching it.

bright lights, big city

i thought the reasons it was rated X is what most people find dislikable about that movie. awwwwesome movie
DERP

wither-I

one of the greatest films ever made.

stanley kubrick! ALL PRAISE!

"coming into the nearness of distance"

goldpony

Quote from: devilinside on Mar 29, 2009, 02:36 PM
It wasn't the worst movie I've seen,but I'm not a big fan of the English accent. I can handle a few,but like that detective guy who was on the bed talking kept saying "yes...yes..yes...yes..yes.." OMFG,drove me insane!

so it was the english accents you didnt like? not all the violence and raping?
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

devilinside

I didn't care for that either. I dont mind violence,but it wasn't even GOOD violence.

shine down unshy

I thought Clockwork Orange was a great movie, especially loved the part where he was being fed and acting like a total goof.

I'm watching There Will Be Blood right now, gotta say..fell in love with it the first time I saw it.

theis

There Will Be Blood = masterpiece.

emotivelotion

am about to watch The Air I Breath :)

theis

Just watched Baby Mama. I'm in love with Tina Fey <3.

deftonekid

Quote from: devilinside on Mar 29, 2009, 02:23 PM
finally huh? well too bad you didn't like it, it is a masterpiece.