Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The Movie Topic (films recently watched, general discussion, etc)

Started by 4th Eye, Mar 02, 2005, 10:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lostpilot

K-PAX was AWESOME.
I like Kevin Spacey so much. one of my favourite actors for sure

theis

Quote from: lostpilot on May 12, 2009, 11:14 PM
K-PAX was AWESOME.

+1

bright lights, big city

Bought Taken earlier today and instantly got home and popped it in. God I love the Neeson.

So far it's gotta be in my top 3 for movies of 2009.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

wither-I

man, that movie was shite, im sorry. just another american "cockbuster"

"coming into the nearness of distance"

lithium

get the fuck out of here!!! that movie is pure badassery!!
💩

bright lights, big city

too bad it was originally a french movie (if that helps the cause)  :D
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

wither-I

it still sucked, dude, i got nothin to say to you

"coming into the nearness of distance"

No More Sugar

i watched i-robot today lol
forgot how decent of a movie it was
QuoteSome one tell me shut up.

shine down unshy

I saw Star Trek and I have to say it was a very entertaining flick.  This is one of those movies you just have to watch in the theaters to get that fulfilling effect that you can't get by watching movies online.

devlin

Quote from: lostpilot on May 12, 2009, 11:14 PM
K-PAX was AWESOME.

kevin spacey is the fucking man k-pax, seven, the life of david gale, american beauty, the usual suspects, the negotiator... so many great movies!

lostpilot

is The Life of David Gale good?
haven't watched it yet

devlin

i really enjoyed it.

oldgentlovecraft

Just watched Cat in the Brain and it was awesome!  Fulci was a genious.

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

I watched Angels & Demons on friday and it was good but it could have been a little more complete like in the book.
" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

bright lights, big city

Quote from: devlin on May 22, 2009, 11:15 AM
LOL

http://filmdrunk.uproxx.com/2009/05/a-bazooka-joe-movie
hahaha
QuoteThey called the guy into an office and said, "Here, see what you can do with this gum wrapper from the 50s."
amazing.

Quote from: Deftones-88-05-Deftones on May 18, 2009, 03:43 AM
I watched Angels & Demons on friday and it was good but it could have been a little more complete like in the book.
ok so I ended going to the movies last night with some friends intending to see T4, BUT one of my buddies was a little late and T4 ended up being sold out. So I ended up wasting $10.50 on Angels and Demons.

and yes, I really thought it was a waste. maybe not as bad as Da Vinci Code, but my god Ron Howard could be doing such better projects than this. And I also enjoy Tom Hanks as an actor, but I'm going to go ahead and compare him to Nicolas Cage. Hanks' movie selection is starting to rival Cage, and hell, he even LOOKS like Cage in this series. I wanted to fall asleep during it, but its so-called "action scenes" kept me awake.

I know that things need to explained in movies, especially films like this, dealing with history, religion and such. But every 5 minutes Hanks' character says something sophisticated and has to explain it to the audience. This explanation is basically reading the wikipedia page of what he just said too. Just honestly gets boring real fast.
DERP

lostpilot

I need something trippy and psychedelic this night. Like the Holy Mountain.
cause I want to smoke some green and watch a good movie through a projector. please give some recommendations of movie with high availability

shine down unshy

or

Do yourself a favor and watch either one.

bright lights, big city

ohhh fuck yeah dude, i own em both. equally brilliant!!!

i also highly recommend getting the soundtrack to A Scanner Darkly. great stuff.
DERP

lithium

💩