Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The Movie Topic (films recently watched, general discussion, etc)

Started by 4th Eye, Mar 02, 2005, 10:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lostpilot

I mean, yeah, I liked it, but I do not see anything else past this movie.
Not sure why. Tarantino made this movie so over the top, nothing could really.. you know, top it

theis

I don't think it's over the top. Well, maybe the end is a little over the top, but it's awesome nonetheless. I guess you either like Tarantino's style or not.

blixa

i finally watched the hangover with my sister today. she had previously seen it but i hadn't. it was hilarious. zach galifianakis owned every scene. he's such a sexy prick.

bright lights, big city

Quote from: blixa on Jan 08, 2010, 01:38 PM
i finally watched the hangover with my sister today. she had previously seen it but i hadn't. it was hilarious. zach galifianakis owned every scene. he's such a sexy prick.
He is the reason that movie is so damn good! Hey, when's the next Halley's Comet?
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Jacob

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Jan 08, 2010, 02:58 PM
He is the reason that movie is so damn good! Hey, when's the next Halley's Comet?

what?! he was pretty funny, but at first I absolutley hated him. overall, the acting was pretty bad in that movie. I almost turned it off after the first 5-10 minutes because I was almost certain it would suck. however, it ended up being of the the funniest movies I've seen in recent years. but I can't say it was thanks to Zach.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

one weak

crazy talk.

although ed helms was a close second in "show stealer"

chick de la lynch

Haha, I thought the same thing. I have a thing for funny, teddy bear-figured men. Galifianakis owned!

Penicks

Pineapple Express

Rarely laughed. I often think Seth Rogen is an annoying fuck.

blixa

now that is crazy talk. pineapple express was the best drug movie i've seen in...ever actually, seeing as i don't tend to watch comedic movies about drugs and/or drug dealers.

Quote from: one weak on Jan 09, 2010, 12:49 AM
crazy talk.

although ed helms was a close second in "show stealer"

his fiance was fucking gold! i know so many of my brothers friends who have partners like that. i think mr chow was freaking hilarious. alan was my favourite though. i had sexual urges for him as soon as i saw his beautiful arse cheeks.

theis

Pineapple is one of my favorites as well.

bright lights, big city

Yeah the Pineapple didn't fuck around. But then I'm a BIG Seth Rogen fan. I could watch him watch tv and think it's comedic genius.
Speaking of Galifianakis, anyone seeing in Youth in Revolt? I get sick of Michael Cera, but the combo of Zach, Steve Buscemi, Fred Willard, and Ray Liotta sounds really awesome.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

lostpilot

I hate Micheal Cera.
He's so fucking weird.

theis

Haha, I'm getting pretty tired of him too.

He was pretty good in Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist, though. I liked that movie quite a lot. Kinda underrated movie.

Penicks

Michael Cera, Seth Rogen, Jonah Hill. All these dudes star in every big comedy released nowadays but I think they're mediocre at best. But then again, I'm the one waiting on a Naked Gun Part 44ΒΌ.

lithium

Daybreakers sucked
💩

theis

Quote from: lithium on Jan 09, 2010, 06:31 PM
Daybreakers sucked

Really? I've only heard positive things about it.

wither-I

man i must have missed the boat on the pineapple express, i thought it was slightly terrible beside that guy with the fro-mullet

"coming into the nearness of distance"

wither-I

Quote from: theis on Jan 09, 2010, 04:21 PM
Haha, I'm getting pretty tired of him too.

He was pretty good in Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist, though. I liked that movie quite a lot. Kinda underrated movie.

i agree i was pleasantly suprised with this movie. the girl with the gum in her mouth was hilarious :D

"coming into the nearness of distance"

theis

Haha yeah, she was definitely the highlight.

oldgentlovecraft

Just watched The Butcher (Korean). That shit was almost too intense to finish.