Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The Movie Topic (films recently watched, general discussion, etc)

Started by 4th Eye, Mar 02, 2005, 10:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chick de la lynch

Quote from: defskull on Feb 24, 2012, 02:05 AM
Like Crazy totally pwns

Agreed. Although the critics were right about the plausibility of the script, you forget about it with two very likable and memorable characters. However I'm willing to forgive anything Anton Yelchin does.

roflestiltskin

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Jan 24, 2012, 11:13 PM
Warriors = classic

When I was like 3 years old my uncle used to sneak that movie to his room for me to watch.  I reenacted the cyrus scene and the end scene in spanish class for extra credit.

bright lights, big city

Quote from: roflestiltskin on Feb 24, 2012, 05:17 AM
Quote from: bright lights, big city on Jan 24, 2012, 11:13 PM
Warriors = classic

When I was like 3 years old my uncle used to sneak that movie to his room for me to watch.  I reenacted the cyrus scene and the end scene in spanish class for extra credit.
yeeeeeah way to keep it trill
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

chick de la lynch

I just saw Drive. Great film, and I was especially impressed with the different ways these characters bought the farm. Very creative!

bright lights, big city

That was favorite movie from last year. How it got nominated for jack shit is beyond me. Especially Albert Brooks.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

chick de la lynch

It was weird seeing Albert Brooks as a very dangerous and scary man, but he should have gotten nominated for something. I'm really surprised the film walked away with jack shit.

defskull

Quote from: chick de la lynch on Feb 24, 2012, 08:26 AM
I just saw Drive. Great film, and I was especially impressed with the different ways these characters bought the farm. Very creative!

Hmm I've seen this movie a couple of times now and I don't remember anyone buying a farm. Maybe that was in the director's cut.

chick de la lynch

Either that or Cal State Fullerton got another film by the same title about people buying farms.

theis

Quote from: chick de la lynch on Feb 26, 2012, 03:51 AM
Either that or Cal State Fullerton got another film by the same title about people buying farms.

Haha. So it wasn't the Ryan Gosling movie?

bright lights, big city

Wait, your school actually gets recent movies to play on campus? That's awesome, NIU didn't do that shit when I was there.
DERP

chick de la lynch

Quote from: theis on Feb 26, 2012, 01:41 PM
Quote from: chick de la lynch on Feb 26, 2012, 03:51 AM

Haha. So it wasn't the Ryan Gosling movie?

A Ryan Gosling poster can be seen in the background, so technically he is in the film. ;)

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Feb 26, 2012, 03:04 PM
Wait, your school actually gets recent movies to play on campus? That's awesome, NIU didn't do that shit when I was there.

Yeah, they do it in our rec center. Every other Thursday night they play recent film releases. They have three showings and you get to come in your PJs and bring food. Kind of like going to the theater, but a little better. Next week they're going to play The Muppets, so I'll definitely be checking that out.

bright lights, big city

Officially Oscar winners:

Tarantino's Coke Wizard cinematographer

Dean Pelton

One of the German shitheads in Beerfest
DERP

chick de la lynch

I think it's awesome Jim Rash, a man who can pull off Lady Gaga better than Lady Gaga herself, won an Oscar even though I didn't see The Descendents. Community can now advertise they have an Oscar winner on its show! March 15th!

defskull

Nat Faxon is the shit. It's so weird to know that he is an Oscar winner now. Hopefully he'll get more roles in movies now.

Eros TBA

rock_n_frost

Just watched ''Scott Pilgrim vs the world''

As a person like that,i cant believe i waited 2 years for watching it
Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

chick de la lynch

I saw Scott Pilgrim not too long ago and I thought it was awful.

Corleone

I thought it was terrible.

bright lights, big city

Quote from: Corleone on Apr 12, 2012, 03:21 AM

I thought it was terrible.
Booo-urns
DERP