Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

glassJAw

Started by offteethtaste, May 13, 2005, 07:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ben

That's excellent news.

lostcancer

Glässjãw

Glassjaw's Daryl Palumbo has been officially confirmed to provide a guest vocal spot on Every Time I Die's upcoming new album "Gutter Phenomenon", which will see an August 23rd release date via Ferret. Another guest appearance for the aforementioned CD will be announced shortly. In other news, rumors have been circulating that Finch and theSTART are being eyed as support to Glassjaw's upcoming summer US run with The Used, dates and venues for which have yet to be announced.

Malpractice

Quote from: "Glässjãw"In other news, rumors have been circulating that Finch and theSTART are being eyed as support to Glassjaw's upcoming summer tour[/i]

oh hell yea three of my favorite bands on one tour

no name cola

i bet the tour will be canceled cause of daryl.

The Captain

Quote from: "Malpractice"
Quote from: "Glässjãw"In other news, rumors have been circulating that Finch and theSTART are being eyed as support to Glassjaw's upcoming summer tour[/i]

oh hell yea three of my favorite bands on one tour
Same here,  but it's too good to be true.

endoeleven

Three kick ass bands and one band im not sure on, but i know Sonny Mayo is on guitar, so thats sweet.

Malpractice

Quote from: "endoeleven"Three kick ass bands and one band im not sure on, but i know Sonny Mayo is on guitar, so thats sweet.

if you are referring to theSTART, Sonny isn't in the band it's actually Snot drummer Jamie Miller who plays guitar/keyboards. wrong Snot member lol but if you haven't checked them out i highly suggest you do they are one of my favorite bands and some of my best friends too.

The Captain

theSTART is amazing, I love them and I miss them, awesome people onstage and off.

why?

oh snap.

5/24/05 - THE USED AND GLASSJAW - TOURING THIS FALL

In The Fuck Yes department we would like to announce the following!!!!! THE USED and GLASSJAW will be doing a U.S. Tour together starting in Mid August. Dates, Venues and other bands will be announced shortly.
do. make. say. think.

The Captain

Head Automatica, Finch, and Rx Bandits are supposed to tour in august as well

why?

what do you think of finch's new album?

i'd personally rather see the used with GJ, but that's just me. not a bi RxB fan anymore.
do. make. say. think.

The Captain

I think Finch have grown up a lot, I like what I've heard..which is about half the new album.

I like theUsed, but not nearly as much as I used to, so GJ, Finch, and theSTART would be awesome...though Head Automatica and theSTART are touring next month and that will be one fun night.

skinnypuppy

I'm gonna go to the finch show, I think.

I really dont like their new album at all, but I love the old stuff enough to go see them live anyway.

Paint Your Lips

Finch's new album rocks. It's about a million times better than their last effort.

lostcancer

yea me too, it's good.

Malpractice

Quote from: "Paint Your Lips"Finch's new album rocks. It's about a million times better than their last effort.

i agree even though it is a rip off of FNM's "Angel Dust" but it's a good ripoff

joey13

i loved glassjaw's old stuff. the aol sessions songs. since daryl's going to sing on ETID's new cd, i guess I'll buy it to hear how he sounds like now.

I'm not really a big fan of finch. they're good, but i'm just not into them.

hopefully glassjaw's new stuff'll be good.

vadimo

hey ppl, i'm just getting into, i have this album glassjaw - everything you ever wanted to know about silence  
But i remember in like 2002 or 03 watching glassjaw videos on MTV2, i remember it was 2 latest videos,
One is where some crazy dude walkes around the street and glassjaw playing in alleyway, the
2nd is like some dude dressed up as a clown, something like that, long time ago.
So can someone tell me the names of that video songs and from what album is it?

The Captain

The album is Worship and Tribute

Man walking down the street video - "Cosmopolitan Bloodloss" track 3

Clown video - "Ape Dos Mil" track 4

Ape Dos Mil is actually one of my favorite GJ songs.