Previous topic - Next topic

black coffee

They look more like Argentines.

Slacker

Quote from: black coffee on Nov 05, 2010, 07:31 PM
They look more like Argentines.

straight south americans.

defskull

:( I live in Austin and Emo's is one of my favorite venues for bands. Unfortunately I couldn't make it to that show.

Slacker

Quote from: defskull on Nov 06, 2010, 12:33 AM
:( I live in Austin and Emo's is one of my favorite venues for bands. Unfortunately I couldn't make it to that show.

oh man...

too bad. thats the way all glassjaw shows should be.

Deftones-argentina

haha, it's quite comic how we argentinians brag about that kind of stuff, to the point It kind of became a South american competition. I think It has much to do with the fact that bands rarely play here, so when they come it's a real event, it's not that we have more heated blood or something like that.

by the way, I still remember de overwhelming response that Knife prty got here, didn't expect it.

Slacker

Quote from: Deftones-argentina on Nov 06, 2010, 06:48 PM
     haha, it's quite comic how we argentinians brag about that kind of stuff, to the point It kind of became a South american competition. I think It has much to do with the fact that bands rarely play here, so when they come it's a real event, it's not that we have more heated blood or something like that.

by the way, I still remember de overwhelming response that Knife prty got here, didn't expect it.

well everybody loves knifeparty

Deftones-argentina

http://www.mediafire.com/?hfoffdbr9s4l3kt

this is a version I edited of the JAw playing losten live, enjoy it fellas!

skinnypuppy

realllly wanna hear the new vinyl of Stars :( sold out before i could snag one

hisnextfix

Stars Vinyl Rip
http://www.mediafire.com/?sqdc1gqon6zykot

Havent been hear in fuckin years. I hope to get back into posting more here in the future  :)

kurtone

Glassjaw look to be compiling their recent string of 7″ releases for a digital EP by the name of "Our Color Green (The Singles)". According to Amazon, the effort, which has yet to be officially announced, will arrive on January 01st, 2011 and will feature the following track listing:

01 – "All Good Junkies Go To Heaven"
02 – "Jesus Glue"
03 – "Natural Born Farmer"
04 – "Stars"
05 – "You Think You're (John Fucking Lennon)"

E-Money

Quote from: kurtone on Dec 17, 2010, 09:43 AM
Glassjaw look to be compiling their recent string of 7″ releases for a digital EP by the name of "Our Color Green (The Singles)". According to Amazon, the effort, which has yet to be officially announced, will arrive on January 01st, 2011 and will feature the following track listing:

02 – "Jesus Glue"
04 – "Stars"

we'll thats fucking lame. 

Slacker

Quote from: E-Money on Dec 17, 2010, 04:51 PM
Quote from: kurtone on Dec 17, 2010, 09:43 AM

02 – "Jesus Glue"
04 – "Stars"

we'll thats fucking lame. 

yeah, they're just trying to squeeze this shit as much as they can.

the album must come out.

theis

Haha, they're such a bunch of fucking cunts.

Deftones-argentina

this is just rumors as of now, since our colour green was the name of a REALLY old ep they did back in '96.

E-Money

Quote from: Deftones-argentina on Dec 18, 2010, 03:18 PM
this is just rumors as of now, since our colour green was the name of a REALLY old ep they did back in '96.

Very true, but its sure does seem like some bullshit that they would pull.  I'm tired of this band being a huge disappointment. 

Caín

Quote from: Deftones-argentina on Dec 18, 2010, 03:18 PM

how is that for "just a rumor"?

http://www.amazon.com/Our-Color-Green-Singles-Explicit/dp/B004GDV36M/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1292692670&sr=8-3

Deftones-argentina

whatever clown could have done that in 10 minutes. for example: "Label: A major record label."

That definetively sounds plausible with the GJ.

defskull

I've been lazily holding out on downloading  each track to wait for some sort of release of all the songs. I honestly don't care if all they release is a digital EP, just as long as it is something. Fuck.

Digaums

Glassjaw / Our Color Green [2011]

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=U0VNDHZX

twitter.com/hexabits

pinkmaggit69

Rad, man!  Thanks!

Drinks won't stain this birth!