Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

glassJAw

Started by offteethtaste, May 13, 2005, 07:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ALightOn

What the fuck Daryl...He s pulling a Boyd! Fucking wasting my money on Incubus later this month...

theis

Quote from: ALightOn on Sep 06, 2011, 08:35 PM
What the fuck Daryl...He s pulling a Boyd!

What's that supposed to mean?

ALightOn

you know...how Brandon tends to sing songs off of S.C.I.E.N.C.E.

ALightOn

guess you don t

wheresmysnare

How does he sing them ? Please continue this conversation I need closure

ALightOn

Caín

Quote from: ALightOn on Sep 19, 2011, 08:19 AM
YouTube

nobody's going to investigate your bullshit clues. link to some shit and tell us what's wrong with it.

Deftones-argentina

Quote from: Caín on Sep 19, 2011, 12:13 PM
Quote from: ALightOn on Sep 19, 2011, 08:19 AM
YouTube

nobody's going to investigate your bullshit clues. link to some shit and tell us what's wrong with it.

hahahahahaha

wheresmysnare

This is really heating up guys, love it, keep it up

ALightOn

If you don t know...then, well just keep being you...

ALightOn

if you need closure, consult a counselor

ALightOn

i ve never seen a band disrespect their songs so much, but hey, it s their songs

Vesanic

Quote from: Vesanic on Jun 08, 2011, 01:39 PM
Hey guys, I'd like to have your opinion on this one... Which do you prefer between Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About Silence and Worship & Tribute and why ?

Now that I've given both a dozen of attentive listens, I can safely say that EYEWTKAS absolutely beats the shit out of Worship & Tribute. That's just an opinion, I don't bring this as an established fact so don't go mad.

Even though I agree the lyrics can fastly sound immature to the majority, it's still the most sincere-sounding release of theirs. The intensity of those songs is untouchable (and that's a fact, don't tell me that Siberian Kiss is less intense than Mu Empire, Ape Dos Mil, etc.). Don't get me wrong, W&T is a great album, the musical work has more subtlety, but fuck, why would I lie, EYEWTKAS speaks to my soul, my heart and makes me go apeshit anytime. I enjoy W&T but the effect doesn't go that deep.

chick de la lynch

Quote from: Vesanic on Oct 07, 2011, 02:22 PM
Quote from: Vesanic on Jun 08, 2011, 01:39 PM
Hey guys, I'd like to have your opinion on this one... Which do you prefer between Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About Silence and Worship & Tribute and why ?

Now that I've given both a dozen of attentive listens, I can safely say that EYEWTKAS absolutely beats the shit out of Worship & Tribute. That's just an opinion, I don't bring this as an established fact so don't go mad.

Even though I agree the lyrics can fastly sound immature to the majority, it's still the most sincere-sounding release of theirs. The intensity of those songs is untouchable (and that's a fact, don't tell me that Siberian Kiss is less intense than Mu Empire, Ape Dos Mil, etc.). Don't get me wrong, W&T is a great album, the musical work has more subtlety, but fuck, why would I lie, EYEWTKAS speaks to my soul, my heart and makes me go apeshit anytime. I enjoy W&T but the effect doesn't go that deep.

+1

raynor

I don't get it...

Vesanic

Who does ? I really don't.

raynor

No I mean I don't understand what you mean.

Vesanic

You don't ? Well, just listen to Daryl's vocals on the first one, and then on the second one. Don't want to sound like an ass, but it's pretty obvious.