Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Describe the person above you

Started by DefCubus, Jun 24, 2005, 10:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrisbo

Tpam is a massive NIN fan! I wonder how long tpam has been into them being that slight bit older than me heh!

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

Martin

TPAM went to see Cult Of Luna, and had fun 8)

Chrisbo

Tpam is correct, I cant hear for shit just now, man this music sounds all muffled haha! Would have been nice if the band had had fun too, and if the place had filled up more!

You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

devilinside

hope tpam is having a good morning. :)

*and i've been a nin fan for 16 year's. GOD i'm old!*

lithium royalty

tpam is my favorite noob of all time

devilinside

WOOT!  :-*

tpam has me singing the wretched.

lithium royalty

devilinside

tpam want's something he can never have

lithium royalty

what tpam doesnt know is i get what i want.. and it's never enough

devilinside

sounds like tpam hasn't found what he want's,or he would be satisfied...

freakoverdose

So how long has tpam and tpah been going on about this?
This gift of mine
Resign, restring, unwind - My eyes are closed

devilinside

not long,I am new here also pam. :)

Chrisbo

I did have a good morning and a good day, thanks for asking tpam!  :) Hope tpam had or is having a good day too!  :)

Mei

I Keep You Jealously To Myself

Chrisbo

devilinside

I am having a pretty good day pam.

Chrisbo

That's cool to hear tpam!  :)

devilinside

tpam has good plan's for tonight?

Chrisbo

Unfortunately tpam, I do not have good plans, all my plans have been reserved to Sunday night! Looking forward to it though hehe! How about tpam, does tpam have any good plans?

devilinside

tpam has a band!! Uber rad!