Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Describe the person above you

Started by DefCubus, Jun 24, 2005, 10:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crazylegs

Tpam has good taste in band shirts.

Chrisbo

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

tarkil

t2pam are gonna make children soon... ;D

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Chrisbo

tpam, just think how good taste in band shirts those kids would have?

You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

Crazylegs

Tpam is correct, they would have t3h 3xc3ll3nt tast3

tarkil

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Far away

tpam is probably about to going to another japan trip to hang out with some japanese girls! You dirty little boy! (j/k)! 8)

lithium royalty

does tpam know how to convert jpeg to avi?

Martin

Why does TPAM want to convert JPEG into AVI?

Chrisbo

TPAM likes my drunken comments, haha! Maybe only when tpam's drunk too though (were you drunk yesterday or the day before tpam?)

Martin

TPAM is half right; I like your comments both sober AND drunk haha Probably cuz I reconize it haha
And yeah, I was drunk thursday & friday nights :)

Chrisbo

Haha, good to hear you were drunk tpam! How's life treating tpam? I'm curious as tpam was mentioning changes taking place in tpam's life.

Martin

TPAM has a good memory, inspite of the booze (joking). I'm doing good; picking up books for study again, and in a different way, living on my own again with all the stuff that comes with it, getting up earlier than noon, being in a social enviroment (I have 17 housemates now)...yeah, loads have changed in little time.

How's TPAM doing?

Chrisbo

Sounds like they've changed in a good way though tpam! Myself, I'm doing pretty well, just chilling...I think I forgot to do something though, and it's niggling me! Ah well, overall, all is good!

lithium royalty

to answer tpa tpam, i need to shrink down a show to a smaller size to send it to someone so they can work wonders with it.

lithium royalty

tpam is the coolest member on this board

I LOVE TPAM LOLZZ!!!1!!1eleven!!

devilinside

lithium royalty

i bet tpam has no clue how to play this game!!

devilinside

TPAM must think I am new to message boards.  ;)

lithium royalty