Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Describe the person above you

Started by DefCubus, Jun 24, 2005, 10:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martin

Is TPAM's signature inspired by Radiohead's Kid A or Amnesiac artwork?

lithium royalty

Chrisbo

I knew that that was what inspired tpam's sig pic before it was revealed here! That's another reason why I liked it.  :)

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

Martin

TPATPAM & TPAM have good musical tastes.

Chrisbo

TPAM must have good musical tastes if TPAM thinks that TPATPAM and my musical tastes are good!

You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

devilinside

tpam is very sweet,and has a rad new myspace. ;)

Chrisbo

Haha, why thank you tpam! I quite like it myself, better looking than it was before that's fo sho! And it actually loads without freezing now!  :D

lithium royalty

Assassin

Crazylegs

Tpam won't show me her tittays.

Assassin

devilinside

Assassin

;D

Tpam's av is freaking me out.

Crazylegs

I respect TPAM for not wanting to flash, but she should consider it one last time.

Assassin

The fact that tpam respects the fact that I don't want to post a photograph of my breasts on an Internet forum is sweet. I have considered tpam's request one last time, as suggested, but I have come to the same conclusion, which is: no.

No offence. :P

I have a suggestion for tpam though, type 'breasts' into Google Image Search, and then you will have boobs galore haha. And then you can stop asking to see mine!

Crazylegs

Drop-Dead

the person above me is a great sharinglungs mod

Crazylegs

TPAM probably means bandsvideos?

Drop-Dead

SharingLungs @ Deftones/Team Sleep

Crazylegs