Started by DefCubus, Jun 24, 2005, 10:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Assassin

Well... erm... kinda...

Tpam är från Norge!

Crazylegs

Tpam was suspended from school 4 times.

Assassin

Actually tpam, in total I was suspended 5 times, but 4 of those times were specifically for fighting. How badass am I? ::)

Tpam's sig is cool.

Crazylegs

Tpam is real bad ass. I kicked this dude down the stairs once, in school, it was cool, you know i'm no fool.

Oh and yeah my sig and av rock. Ry is da man.

lithium royalty

Chrisbo

Tpam believes 42 is the answer!

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

Martin

*edit*

Chrisbo

Tpam is now on top of me

Man, we're fucking crazy/kinky bastards!  :D

You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

Martin

Wait? WHAT THE F...

TPAM got me wrong. I posted this thinking someone else was actually TPAM.

*goes to edit*

Haha oops.

Chrisbo

Hahaha tpam! How could tpam do that? Did tpam reply from the last page or something? Tpam knows I was just kidding anyway... :D

Martin

TPAM is correct, I was looking at page 86 in stead of 87, which then makes it clear about who I was joking about with the remark.

Chrisbo

Tpam is secretly having an affair with my PM buddy!  >:(  :D

Assassin

Tpatpam said something about me but posted too late, and has now edited what he originally wrote. I'm intrigued!

Tpam's MySpace comment is very true! The Internet is having strange effects on us all haha!

Chrisbo

Haha, I know what tpatpatpam said about tpam  :D

Assassin

Tpam knows what tpatpatpatpam said about me so he should tell me! :P

Martin

Don't worry TPAM, I'll say it...

I said TPAM was and is on top of me.

*insert interpretation here*

:D

yoda on mars

TPAM didn't send me any PM. :(

Martin

I don't know what TPAM is talking about...

manic_bastard

tpam smells sex and candy. he surely thinks its a dream..

Assassin

I've never really spoken to tpam before.

Tpatpam made me laugh with his second to last post in this thread.