Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Describe the person above you

Started by DefCubus, Jun 24, 2005, 10:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrisbo

Tpam had a sexy moment last night

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

Assassin

Tpam finally received a PM from me!

Chrisbo

Tpam is right, and will probably get one back tomorrow or the next day, or the day after that just to keep the pattern going  :D

Nah it will be as soon as possible  ;)

You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

Assassin

Haha, in all fairness tpam could leave it for 3 weeks before replying! But I hope he doesn't!

Martin

TPATPAM and TPAM have this PM-thing going on...
Yes, it's summer, even online 8)

lithium royalty

hahaha tpam is calling them out!
and tpatpam loves it HARD connotations and all!1

Assassin

I'm not entirely sure what tpatpam means by that!

Tpam thinks I like it HARD. Tpam should know that I like it HARD when I'm in the MOOD, otherwise I like it a bit GENTLER. I'm talking about music obviously.

lithium royalty

Assassin

Tpam's always hanging to the left.

Chrisbo

Me and tpam have a PM thing going on according to tpatpatpatpatpam  :D

lithium royalty

i figured out how you would sound pam, you probably sound like the dudes from trainspotting, right?

devilinside

Chrisbo

tpatpam is kinda right, the dudes in trainspotting are more common! Try to imagine Ewan McGregor as he usually speaks in normal interviews, aye that's me hehe!

tpam is a damn cool new member of the ol' sharing lungs board!

Martin

TPATPATPATPATPAM is making funny statements (in a sense that they can be interpretet in a funny way) (hahah hanging to the left...)
And I meant that TPATPATPATPATPAM and TPAM have something going on, this PM-thing, thins e-thing, this summer-fall-in-love-thing 8) :D

fireflyry

TPAM is a mad fish in a crazy sea.

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

Chrisbo

I declare tpam a thief! Tpam stole sweets from the Big Fresh!  :D

Assassin

Tpam and tpatpatpam are getting action! And tpatpam is probably getting some too!

Chrisbo

Tpatpatpam's sig makes me get my lollerskates on! Ho ho ho!

Tpam is jealous of the "action" that tpam thinks me and tpatpatpam and tpatpatpatpam sre getting

Assassin

Nah tpam, I'm not jealous, I'm just alone with no prospects of that changing any time soon!

*Violins...*

Chrisbo

Is tpam unhappy with tpam's current situation?