Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Describe the person above you

Started by DefCubus, Jun 24, 2005, 10:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yoda on mars

TPAM should be proud of this fuckin' great shirt taht I want to buy also but I donno where ;D

Chrisbo

Well tpam, you'd probably be able to get it online somewhere! Myself I bought it at an actual Mastodon gig!

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

yoda on mars

shit, I will probably pay more for delivery than for the shirt... tpam, thank you :)

Chrisbo

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

yoda on mars

TPAM looks EXACTLY like my friend from the previous school. (I just saw PICTURE THREAD).

lithium royalty

tpam sig pic has got a great sky.

yoda on mars

tpam has a wonderful "whole train" in his sig :D

Fireal1222

the person above me has a sweet sig

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

Assassin

Tpam thinks my religion isn't normal.

tarkil

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Assassin

tarkil

tpam doesn't understand the smiley language !!! :P

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Assassin

Tpam is incorrect, yet again. ;D

Crazylegs

Assassin

Tpam likes Pink Floyd, which is cool, cos Pink Floyd is a great band.

'Teachers leave those kids alone!' ;D

Crazylegs

I think Tpam has a little different taste in music than me. She's into the harder stuff.

Assassin

Tpam is correct, but I can still appreciate the talent of lighter stuff. What other bands is tpam into?

Crazylegs

Obviously deftones, Tool, Massive attack, King Crimson, Kyuss, TMV, Michael Jackson, QOTSA, Radiohead, The smashing pumpkins, ATDI. To name a few. What about tpam?

Assassin

Hmmm... well tpam, I'm discovering new stuff all the time thanks to certain board members, so bands I'm liking at the moment are:

Deftones, obviously, Metallica, Machine Head, Dream Theater, Trivium, Muse, Pantera, Opeth (thanks BigDave!), In Flames, Diablo, Mastodon, Meshuggah, Yngwie Malmsteen, Necrophagist, Oceansize, Pelican (thanks Josh!), Rage Against The Machine, Savatage, Slayer, Team Sleep, Thrice, Arch Enemy, Sepultura, Carcass, Avenged Sevenfold and At The Gates.

Tpam likes Radiohead. Has tpam heard anything by Muse?

Crazylegs

Yes TPATPAM has heard anything by muse. TPATPAM has a few albums on his computer. Not too fond of them, i like cave, and i'm gonna see them this summer. Why is tpam asking?