Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Describe the person above you

Started by DefCubus, Jun 24, 2005, 10:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

digital_maggit

I shall say the same thing about tpam

The Captain

The person above me is the only sister in the BrotherHood...unless you count Jerry Curls

tee hee

DefCubus

tpam is walking on BH thin ice.

]

digital_maggit

Yeah Masta Cat.  We might have to throwdown if you tip that iceberg any further.   And as for tpam, I saw this girl that looked like you on the bus.  Well from far away anyways..  
Boo far. bad times.

The Captain

The person above me also had  abad day and she's about to knock some drunk fool out

digital_maggit

tpam thinks i should say "tee hee" more often

The Captain

The person above me remembers something I do not  :?

kaylie_moreno

everytime i come to this thread tpam has posted in it

GreedyFly

tpam will soon show her panties.

kaylie_moreno

i told tpam it would be unacceptable!!

GreedyFly

i knew tpam was a prude  :P

kaylie_moreno

tpam is very much wrong lmao i would so post a pic of my undies... look in the pic thread theres pretty much one of me... in my boy shorts haha

GreedyFly

i'll agree with the pretty much part...but tpam knows a panty pic between a shorts pic....just wait till i post one of me in my panties.

kaylie_moreno

deal ill post one of me in mine if you promise to post one in yours?

GreedyFly

i wear boxers but i could so make it work if tpam would pm me a picture...i'll let you start it but you know that shit aint gonna happen haha, nobody wants to see a man in a thong...believe me...but i make that shit WORK! :shock:

kaylie_moreno

well tpam should know thongs arent my favorite and if im not mistaken that thread wants to know your favorite type and im more into lacey things or nothing at all haha

sorry for the info

GreedyFly

this thread doesn't care btw....and lacey is ok for "show" but tpam should know...that lacey shit...when used in the correct place....comes off as fast as it went on  :D

hydroponic82

^^^^^^^^^^^^pim p nigga

and fellow drunk  :D

kaylie_moreno

the panties thread cares!! haha and tpam should know that i know how to work what i got.. and he doesnt have a clue how fast that lace stuff can really come off...

The Captain

The person above me made me raise an eyebrow