Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Describe the person above you

Started by DefCubus, Jun 24, 2005, 10:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wharf rat

kaylie_moreno

GreedyFly

tpam knows its true...i actually have the little black bear with white bones beanie baby from the Dead Collection.....and fuck you btw...The Dead was about as good as Flock Of Seagulls.

wharf rat

greatest touring band of all time

tpam loves teh cack

The Captain

The person above me just said the worst word for penis of all time

GreedyFly

hey i dig "I ran so far away"...and thats it...and Wharf dude...i would love the cack if it was yours...fag :D

wharf rat

tpam called me a fag yet admits to wanting my junk

GreedyFly

its true, for some reason im drawn to tiny "junk's" i want you wharf, you and Jerry's tiny dead ass fucking penis....i wanna feel you....deep inside me...haha, you dont intimidate me ho...anyone with a beavis av is automatically sucking "cack" on the side.

abcpupure

All of tpam have provided me with  Entertainment.....and I thank you :wink:

wharf rat

now is not the time to diss jerry

GreedyFly

i will adhere to tpam request...only because you can come-back with some shit that dont make me hate you...what is this august 9th....fine...RIP Jerry.

digital_knives

tpam over estimates my interest in him..i did say i loved sponge bob :wink: ...egos..geez :twisted: ..though ur ass was nice...lol

GreedyFly

hahaha, over-estimations are  keen to those who like spongebob plastered on asses.

kaylie_moreno

im jealous of tpams boxers

GreedyFly

yeah...tpam is cool....sun devil....but still cool

digital_knives

tpams gettin a kick out of the board...especially from tpah..

The Captain

The person above me is a pretty woman who enjoys Pretty Woman

kaylie_moreno

yeah right haha tpam is pretty chill lol

digital_knives

no no tpam is pretty chill...would tpam like to be my board buddy? and we could over power the manly species present at the moment...deal? lol

kaylie_moreno