Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Describe the person above you

Started by DefCubus, Jun 24, 2005, 10:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kaylie_moreno

haha i admire tpams honesty

and i admire tpatpam's love for aimee

GreedyFly

ty TPAM...i hate dishonest people, but tyler hooked me up with Far...and for that...i am eternally in his debt...anything you need dude...im all over it...

The Captain

The person above me needs more love for Aimee, that's my next project

EDIT: He also needs AIM or MSN cause PM'ing takes too long

GreedyFly

dude, i got offa aim...but if you want me to get on, lemme know...but all i use is Yahoo Messenger....i would so hop on AIM if you asked tho...im gonna have like 30 ppl message me as soon as i do tho.

The Captain

The person above me should hop on AIM cause I hate YIM

kaylie_moreno

mr popular show them your spongebob... you'll get some

GreedyFly

tyler dude, whats your screen, i'll hop on and add u.

abcpupure

Just another one of us Texans

kaylie_moreno

i'll start the tpams again

tpam and i have not talked much

wharf rat

tpam should listen to the best band of all time: the grateful dead

abcpupure

kaylie_moreno

tpam should know that i have listened to grateful dead

wharf rat

tpam should know that in 7 minutes, itll be 10 years since jerry died

abcpupure

tpam just gave me a reason to smoke a bowl.....R.I.P. Jerry

edit...I have a picture of when I was like 8 months old with Jerry...My mom has it, it's pretty cool, even thought I was to young to remember

GreedyFly

tpam shoud know that grateful dead was a crap ass band as far as i know....but thats just me...save your fuckin hate Wharf, cuz i  already hate your ass :shock:

kaylie_moreno

i think i love tpam and his honesty (already mentioned)

abcpupure

Quote from: "GreedyFly"tpam shoud know that grateful dead was a crap ass band as far as i know....but thats just me...save your fuckin hate Wharf, cuz i  already hate your ass :shock:
WOW........
tpatpam just went off

GreedyFly

tpam knows what wharf is like...he's a fuckin dick...i think he's cool...but he's a fuckin dick....and everyone knows it.

wharf rat

Quote from: "GreedyFly"tpam shoud know that grateful dead was a crap ass band as far as i know....but thats just me...save your fuckin hate Wharf, cuz i  already hate your ass :shock:

save my hate?

you do realize that the dead and its fans created so many things that are still occuring today.  you know that the dead experimented with sounds and speaker set ups.  you know that without the dead, many things would not be around.  yeah i thought so, bitch

GreedyFly

Quote from: "wharf rat"

save my hate?

you do realize that the dead and its fans created so many things that are still occuring today.  you know that the dead experimented with sounds and speaker set ups.  you know that without the dead, many things would not be around.  yeah i thought so, bitch

haha, first time i ever seen you post out of hate...and yeah i know about that shit...just dont like The Grateful Dead...i thought their music was shit...i could give a fuck what you think...but i did say you were cool, and i said that because you actually say whats on your mind...which i admire...but your a fucking asshole...you make a good point...but in most of your other posts...you make some stupid fucking asshole comment...just sayin...your cool...but at the same time...your a fuckin browneye stain....you know it...everyone knows it....