Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Describe the person above you

Started by DefCubus, Jun 24, 2005, 10:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kaylie_moreno

haha i have to take it down! lmao

GreedyFly

haha, its understandable...my spongeboy pose will forever live on tho 8)

kaylie_moreno

haha i look the way i look because i have been swimming since i was 8... and... what i have isnt that great haha.. i have like nothing i wish i was big and curvy!

no joke

The Captain

The person above me didn't make sense just there

GreedyFly

you should see me when im running around the neighborhood with a cig hangin out of my mouth....people are funny lookin haha

Edit: TPAM knows what she meant in retrospect

hydroponic82

The Captain

The person above me is right and the person above him is right too, I just like to give people a hard time

kaylie_moreno

your dope yo..

FINAL CALL!!!! all perverts to kaylies pic!!! its coming down in 5 minutes!!

GreedyFly

bah, babe ive seen better  8)  you are still cute for your age tho...just wait till you have a 20 year old girl wrapped around you and makin out for an hour....gods been good to me :D

not to say you'd ever want a 20 yr old GIRL wrapped around you..but you know what i mean :wink: nothin like hangin out with someone you really want...and then actually just grabbing them and pulling them on top of you....wow...this topic has gone way off.

kaylie_moreno

haha cute for my age... psh you dont know shit and you've had better?! hahah you dont know how good i am...

The Captain

The person above me is confident, right on

GreedyFly

yeah i forgot how old you are...but im a picky guy...and ive been with those girls who dont know shit...now...if a girl bites my lip during a make-out session.........well......god biting is fucking cute....but yeah i guess i dont know shit huh?

tell me your a lip biter and i'll believe your an experienced chickadee.

kaylie_moreno

you dont know shit about how good i am...haha but im sure you have had better im just a stubborn brat who doesnt like to be compared sorry haha

The Captain

The person above me feels challenged

kaylie_moreno

haha i love compition and yes i do bite lips... biting girls lips is way more sentual though... it feel softer.. but with guys it incredibly hot... and i feel control when i bite their lip

GreedyFly

i never said i "had" better...just "seen" better....but better in most people's minds is a skinny as  a fuckin pencil chick...which is something i actually despise....i have been with my ex-girlfriends best friend....and i consider that better, if only for the fact that i got to be with my ex's best friend....she was my favorite, and she was probably shorter and just a little more filled out than you were....i can't deny the fact that you are a very cute person...thats a given....but my definition of better, comes from the personality files...and the fact that i dont know much about your personality, gives me the "ive had better" quote...no disrespect...because unless i have had you...how would i ever know?

kaylie_moreno

very true haha... i took no offense to it just felt like defending myself

and i wish i was curvy... as mentioned before

GreedyFly

your curvy...your not a fucking stick...your attractive and all that shit, plus you like deftones...which is an automatic plus in my book, it took me four years for me to get my ex into deftones....and i secretly despised her for it...if you dont like deftones....get the fuck outta my life  :D

The Captain

The person above me forgot to mention Kaylie's love for Aimee Echo boosts her hot and cool points at the same time.

GreedyFly

tpam above me knows thats a personal trait of Kaylie's he digs...but i dont :cry: