Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Bullshit Thread #7

Drop-Dead · 13412 · 1373383

Offline DefCubus

  • Ohms
  • *****
    • Posts: 2607
Thanks. People didnt wanna let the old BS thread go even though it was broken and annoying to look through.

]


vida_mae

  • Guest
for all you sexy fashionistas out there, heres a picture of my coach, soho hobo bag, from the summer collection ($300) i have the matching lady bug scarf too but i dont like it on all the time, and black leather wedge coach sandals!! ($200) after today, they are retiring! cant want to post my fall purses!!! i have a cream crocodile gold studded louis vuiton!!!!




wharf rat

  • Guest

vida_mae

  • Guest
Quote from: "wharf rat"
wow, what a waste of money


lol! i know, the pictures are crappy, they are all from my cam phone...


Offline ItsClassicalAnyways

  • Organ Donator
  • ******
    • Posts: 6267
    • http://itsclassical.deviantart.com/
rofls.

fashion is a waste of money, but hey whatever makes you feel secure and special.


Offline Necrocetaceanbeastiality

  • Organ Donator
  • ******
    • Posts: 6959
  • Sex with dead whales.
Quote from: "vida_mae"
for all you sexy fashionistas out there, heres a picture of my coach, soho hobo bag, from the summer collection ($300) i have the matching lady bug scarf too but i dont like it on all the time, and black leather wedge coach sandals!! ($200) after today, they are retiring! cant want to post my fall purses!!! i have a cream crocodile gold studded louis vuiton!!!!




I read "here's a picture of my cooch"




vida_mae

  • Guest
well fine nobody likes my purses and shoes.... maybe they will like my sweater instead..... :wink:  :wink:  :wink:  :twisted:


i just dont have that cute and innocent look...


what... you want me to turn around....so you can see my team sleep hoody?


now what...


oh whoops i lifted my hoodie to far!!!!


 you naughty naughty boys.... :lol:



Offline The Captain

  • Organ Donator
  • ******
    • Posts: 9300
  • Official Deftones Historian
I want that hoodie, I like it more than the zip hoodie.

EDIT: Though I should remind you, there is a picture thread


Offline jv_

  • Organ Donator
  • ******
    • Posts: 5965
  • BANNED
    • http://www.myspace.com/jvuhsaurus
i want a glassjaw varsity letterman jacket
damned new yorkers


wharf rat

  • Guest

Offline manic_bastard

  • Ohms
  • *****
    • Posts: 1390
  • drunk in a hedge maze

Offline The Captain

  • Organ Donator
  • ******
    • Posts: 9300
  • Official Deftones Historian
Quote from: "jv_"
i want a glassjaw varsity letterman jacket
damned new yorkers

Me too and the fucking SOCKS! GJ socks, man, that's awesome!


Offline GreedyFly

  • Pompeji
  • ****
    • Posts: 817
    • http://www.myspace.com/nicholasguy
anyone besides me know who Dr. Tran is? he is my favorite fuckin thing in the whole world right now. :shock:

edit: damn i just saw those pics up there, wrong thread, but stick with the brunette and stop with the teasing. :wink:


vida_mae

  • Guest
Quote from: "The Captain"
I want that hoodie, I like it more than the zip hoodie.

EDIT: Though I should remind you, there is a picture thread


oh whops im sorry captain.. please forgive me..
i thought 'bullshit thread' meant it was a free for all!

i like the zipper hoodie better! the logo is bigger..give me it!!

....i got a team sleep poster, the huge magazine cover one off of ebay. someone should take some pictures wrapped up in it....thats hot! but dont forgot to post them on the pic thread!!!  :wink:


Offline The Captain

  • Organ Donator
  • ******
    • Posts: 9300
  • Official Deftones Historian
Well, Bullshit is a free for all, but still pics are more fitting in the pic thread


Offline The Captain

  • Organ Donator
  • ******
    • Posts: 9300
  • Official Deftones Historian
I am very disappointed in Ghostride.