zee deveel 17

i saw them on halloween night in 2002 at the nassau colliseum

that was a GREAT SHOW

Fireal1222

tool is like human halloween

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

zee deveel 17

supposedly "the pot" is going to be the single... thats a pretty cool name for the lead single

i like most of the titles of the new tool songs except for "jambi" which for some reason reminds me of "bambi"

Jacob

reading the forums at toolshed.down.net almost makes me ashamed to be a Tool fan. what a bunch of fucking morons. they judge the album already because of the names. and no one even knows if they are real yet, although Blair has confirmed them to be the real deal. while others are calling people idiots for believing these are the real titles like they are teh l33t Tool gurus who know more about the band than the band themselves. how fucking hard can it be just waiting a month and a half and see/hear with your own eyes/ears?
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

zee deveel 17

i doubt the band is trying to deceive the fans... the album is coming out in less than 2 months

by the way, who is this blair guy?

Jacob

he's the guy who writes the newsletters at the official site. he's close to the band and known for never being straight up and honest about anything regarding Tool news. that's why so many people doubt these are the real titles. they made up a decoy album before Lateralus, so who's to say they aren't doing the same thing now? but then again.... isn't it too obvious if they do it once again?
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

zee deveel 17

i just love how the band has made all their fans on this website paranoid with the release of the upcoming album... it's so hillarious.

last year, maynard pulls the caper about his leaving of the band to pursue religion.... and now everyone is on their toes and suspicious about track titles, album title, etc...it really is funny... a decoy album?  i doubt this is an april fools joke again... it would be pretty dry in my opinion.

Jizzlobber

if this offends those of you who said it, so what!   I think anyone who thinks this is a prank are idiots! i dont need to explain why, you just are!

dont be so stupid!
<

Fireal1222

my dad just said. the pot

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

sleeptraveler

Quote from: reimdaheim on Mar 11, 2006, 06:57 PM

and this on another forum.

Genuine or not, that is a sick cover.

zee deveel 17

zee deveel 17

i actually like the name "the pot" for a song

DeftonesATF27

Every tool album rocks. Even the rare 8 track one i think? damn its been awhile...

I thought all there songs since undertow rocked, these dudes know how 2 make an album, and their way of making an album is brilliant 2, all mathmatically and shit.

Keenan is just a pimp with a smooth ass voice. And the dude has Ink skills on his pad 2.

So whats wrong? hmm....

I can wait for an album, im a deftones fan. Can i wait half a decade for one like the tool one? Well i guess i have 2. but why the fuck should I? things happen in that amount of time, my grandpa has died, ive lost my virginity, ive tryed weed for the first time, ever since there last record, and im just a kid, so why cant they as adults have experienced more than me and put it on tape?

Its all good ill still wait...

It just better rock...

lostpilot

Quote from: DeftonesATF27 on Mar 14, 2006, 09:43 AMEven the rare 8 track one i think? damn its been awhile...

What`s this?

Azwethinkweiz

it will hit the stores may 1st

Moz La Punk

Title: 10,000 Days
Release: May 2nd
Tracks:
Vicarious
Jambi
Wings For Marie (Pt 1)
10,000 Days (Wings Pt 2)
The Pot
Lipan Conjuring
Lost Keys (Blame Hofmann)
Rosetta Stoned
Intension
Right In Two
Viginti Tres

Fireal1222

i hope this is one of those albums that remind me of a time in my life

i hope its not a bad time in my life

but most of my favorite cds take me back to a certain period of time, and i hope this album holds memories, like lateralus did

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

Jizzlobber

Quote from: Fireal1222 on Mar 14, 2006, 06:10 PM
i hope this is one of those albums that remind me of a time in my life

i hope its not a bad time in my life

but most of my favorite cds take me back to a certain period of time, and i hope this album holds memories, like lateralus did

yeah me too. i was just saying the other day. How i listened to SOAD's 'Mezmerize' for the first time in about 6 or 7 months, and it immediatly reminded me that what when that album came out everything in life was absolutely perfect and i was so happy.

its weird how music can remind you of things like that.
Aenima also holds memoried that i wont forget.
<

lostpilot

Quote from: Moz La Punk on Mar 14, 2006, 04:06 PM
Title: 10,000 Days
Release: May 2nd
Tracks:
Vicarious
Jambi
Wings For Marie (Pt 1)
10,000 Days (Wings Pt 2)
The Pot
Lipan Conjuring
Lost Keys (Blame Hofmann)
Rosetta Stoned
Intension
Right In Two
Viginti Tres

As far as I remember I`ve already downloaded this. Fake shit.
But well, maybe titles are good.