Picture Thread

Started by alvarezbassist17, Jan 28, 2006, 06:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigMood

"Dude, I totally pulled a Chino Moreno on her last night."

ToneDef

Ain't noone messin' with tarkilDef.

rxqueen

Asassin you're a girl! How can you say breasts are just 'lumps of fat'? oO I love mine, doesn't yours feel great? haha..

ToneDef

Yeah man, I seen rxqueens.

rxqueen

Yeh.. I bet this one made you all horny..

When I started to take the pill they were so tight for like a year, it was insane..

ToneDef

Jacob

I love small breasts. big breasts can look damn good if they're perfectly shaped, but a lot of the time they just look.... saggy... a really slim body with small tits is great.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

rxqueen

Yeh, small breasts can look beautiful! Rather nice and small than big and ugly..

DeftonesATF27

Real breasts are mos defiantley the best.

TheProzacFairy

yeah..real boobs are def. more beautiful..some fake boobs aren't bad looking...unless they look like Pam Andersons and it seems like if you threw a quarter at them it would go CLUNK!!

hydroponic82

TheProzacFairy

hydroponic82

hydroponic82

fireflyry

Quote from: TheProzacFairy on Feb 17, 2006, 06:46 AM
yeah..real boobs are def. more beautiful..some fake boobs aren't bad looking...unless they look like Pam Andersons and it seems like if you threw a quarter at them it would go CLUNK!!

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

hydroponic82

tarkil

Quote from: ToneDef on Feb 17, 2006, 01:51 AM

Mate, how can you be so down in Karma, I applaud you every day. I think you have enemies in there... Let's find em, and make 'em eat our shit, then shit out our shit, then eat their shit which is made up of our shit that we made 'em eat. Yay...

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Assassin

Quote from: rxqueen on Feb 17, 2006, 02:15 AM
Asassin you're a girl! How can you say breasts are just 'lumps of fat'? oO I love mine, doesn't yours feel great? haha..

Hahaha. Well they do feel nice but to be honest I think they look kinda stupid, and it's so annoying when they get all sore around your period. But what you do mean they went all tight when you were on the pill? Tight how?

Assassin

Quote from: fireflyry on Feb 17, 2006, 10:52 AM
Quote from: TheProzacFairy on Feb 17, 2006, 06:46 AM

There's a certain etiquette to how you treat your breasts, and that's not it. That's got to be painful.

ToneDef

Quote from: tarkil on Feb 17, 2006, 03:59 PM
Quote from: ToneDef on Feb 17, 2006, 01:51 AM

Mate, how can you be so down in Karma, I applaud you every day. I think you have enemies in there... Let's find em, and make 'em eat our shit, then shit out our shit, then eat their shit which is made up of our shit that we made 'em eat. Yay...

Haha, I dunno man, I guess someones taking me down. I applaud you, and fireflyry on a daily basis too and hydro if I can fit him in.