Quote from: Mazzy on Jun 24, 2006, 11:46 AM
this was a band that played before me at the show a few weeks ago. they did two
chilling out in my backyard

my nietzsche exam was on that chapter.

Deftoner

Quote from: BigMood on Jun 24, 2006, 09:25 PM
u know u played too much supermariobros when u say:

Quote from: defskull on Jun 24, 2006, 08:55 PM
The picture with the trees reminds me of the dark place you would go into in Super Mario Bros 3. You would enter that door and I don't remember why you went there. Yeah.

hahhaha!!!

Fireal1222

Quote from: Mazzy on Jun 24, 2006, 11:46 AM
this was a band that played before me at the show a few weeks ago. they did two seperate sets [there's nine guys in the band] and one of the guys covered 'a womans worth' by alicia keys and dedicated it to the 'the lady that's playing after us' ie me. i liked their music so much. i got to hang out with them today in my lunch break at work. all nine of them hahahaha i'm forming a special bond with the drummer. we were born on the same day, on the same month and in the same country.

chilling out in my backyard

mazzy your like the perfect definition of an awesome hippie

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

rxqueen

Yeh, mazzy seems like a great person.

Moz La Punk

But of course she is.

She just needs a good shave.

;)

Moz La Punk

Mazzy can I join your Spa club? I drink enough Spa, but I also drink alcohol if you dont mind it.

rxqueen

Now that I see all these breasts here.. mine hurt so bad, I woke up tonight, I guess I have my ovulation or some shit like that. Can some of the girls here give me a good advice how to stop that? It's fuckin annoying! Mazzy? Mei? Brooke?

chinosbeltbuckle

I get that too, round the sides. Evening Primrose supplements are supposed to help.

rxqueen

Hmmm, thanks.. I'll see if I get something like that..

black coffee

vida_mae

Quote from: rxqueen on Jun 26, 2006, 07:21 PM
Now that I see all these breasts here.. mine hurt so bad, I woke up tonight, I guess I have my ovulation or some shit like that. Can some of the girls here give me a good advice how to stop that? It's fuckin annoying! Mazzy? Mei? Brooke?

cut them off.

rxqueen

BigMood

Quote from: vida_mae on Jun 26, 2006, 09:16 PM
Quote from: rxqueen on Jun 26, 2006, 07:21 PM

cut them off.

you're first
"Dude, I totally pulled a Chino Moreno on her last night."

Jerry_Curls

..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

Mazzy

i don't wear make-up.

that was at 3am on saturday night and i know that because my sister wasn't home and i was up listening to persian music and practicing the recorder. i hardly got any sleep that night.

vida_mae

^ i just kissed you back, on the screen! now its your turn...

Azwethinkweiz

dick-sucking lips

Breach Unborn