Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Picture Thread

Started by alvarezbassist17, Jan 28, 2006, 04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Subliminal

Quote from: Juicy Fruit on Nov 06, 2006, 04:16 PM
Hahaha nice pic! ;D Hmmm I dunno if I should take you with me... I don't want the extra competition... :P

Haha thanks, jus took it  8)

It's ok, you're a very pretty girl, He'd be dumb not to pick you  ;)

rxqueen

Hahaha nice pic! ;D Hmmm I dunno if I should take you with me... I don't want the extra competition... :P

Yeh, and you both have no hair, Tuck would be all confused which one to choose. :P

Juicy Fruit

Quote from: Subliminal on Nov 06, 2006, 04:20 PM

Haha thanks, jus took it  8)

It's ok, you're a very pretty girl, He'd be dumb not to pick you  ;)

You're most welcome. If you weren't gay... ;) Damn there are too many hotties on this board and not enough in 'real life'!! :(

And thanks man. :)

Quote from: rxqueen on Nov 06, 2006, 04:31 PM

Yeh, and you both have no hair, Tuck would be all confused which one to choose. :P

Haha oi!! I HAVE HAIR!! I even offered to prove it to you!
Quote from: Fireal1222 on May 04, 2007, 07:42 AM
i wanna give juicy fruit a cat bath

if u dont get it, think about how cats bath

rxqueen

Hahaha, I told you I can't connect my webcam! It's not my fault I can't see your hair!

Subliminal

Spinniker Tower with the glass floors. That shit is high!!
If i'm honest, i was actually shitting myself in that photo, i mean, what if that just fell through!?

I thought this was bad enough, Imagine jumping from the World Trade Center height!  ::)

Martin

Quote from: Juicy Fruit on Nov 06, 2006, 04:06 PM
Quote from: Tuck on Nov 06, 2006, 12:55 PM
Thank you  ;D 8)

You're more than welcome. You're hot. I think I might have to take a trip to Amsterdam at some point... ;D

Hahah you're on!  ;) 8)

LOL

Subliminal

Quote from: Tuck on Nov 06, 2006, 06:22 PM
Thank you  ;D 8)

You're more than welcome. You're hot. I think I might have to take a trip to Amsterdam at some point... ;D

Hahah you're on!  ;) 8)

LOL

:D Juicy, you're going to get Tucked!

See what i did there?  ;)

Juicy Fruit

Quote from: Subliminal on Nov 06, 2006, 06:15 PM
Spinniker Tower with the glass floors. That shit is high!!
If i'm honest, i was actually shitting myself in that photo, i mean, what if that just fell through!?

I thought this was bad enough, Imagine jumping from the World Trade Center height!  ::)

Hahaha you look like petrified in that pic! Good photos man, where is that place?

Quote from: Tuck on Nov 06, 2006, 06:22 PM
Thank you  ;D 8)

Hahah you're on!  ;) 8)

;D

Quote from: Subliminal on Nov 06, 2006, 06:35 PM:D Juicy, you're going to get Tucked!

See what i did there?  ;)

Haha very clever... :P
Quote from: Fireal1222 on May 04, 2007, 07:42 AM
i wanna give juicy fruit a cat bath

if u dont get it, think about how cats bath

Subliminal

:P Down in Portsmouth, look at the very end of England to the South-West.

Fuck knows why they built the bleeding thing but i had to go up there just for that terrorfying

....and you're right, i'm not impressed by the idea of me having to lie down whilst my mate takes a picture of how fuckin' high we are?! :D

rxqueen

Me and Aljona on Julias 22. birthday. We were SO drunk, it's obvious..

Aljona, me, Julia (she'd kill me if she knew I'm posting those pics..)

Subliminal

Yeah baby! Got my Lamb of God hoody for £10 today! Fuckin' £10!? It's a proper tour one too, These things usually go back about £30 in my local skater shop!

Mascara Snake

Gotta love that, i got an alice in chains shirt on ebay for like £9!! not an official shirt but still fuckin good!!

"Information is not knowledge. Knowledge is not wisdom. Wisdom is not truth. Truth is not beauty. Beauty is not love. Love is not music. Music is THE BEST..."  Frank Zappa

Subliminal

Quote from: Mascara Snake on Nov 07, 2006, 05:00 PM
Gotta love that, i got an alice in chains shirt on ebay for like £9!! not an official shirt but still fuckin good!!

Yeah man totally, probably the same guy as me :D Mine cost me £7!!! bargain, but delivery brought it to £10, But it's the scaley, thick writing and everything.

Then back in the day i bought a KoRn hoody and a Limp Bizkit one, both costing me like £30 fuckin quid!!

Gotta love Ebay for shit like that.

Chrisbo

Opeth & Paradise Lost @ Glasgow ABC, 6/11/06

Paradise Lost:

The mighty Opeth:

Stunning band! Stunning show! See them if and when you can!

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

Subliminal

Awesome!

Dude can i ask? What time did the Unholy Alliance show start and finish roughly?

oldgentlovecraft

Opeth..........(drools)

Chrisbo

Quote from: Subliminal on Nov 07, 2006, 11:27 PM
Awesome!

Dude can i ask? What time did the Unholy Alliance show start and finish roughly?

Yes my man! I'm assuming the show you're going to starts at 6 am I right? Well see the thing is I got there at around 7, and Bodom were just finishing their set. So I'm assuming the first band are on dead on 6, then Bodom are on for about half an hour, 40 minutes, same as Lamb Of God (revolving slots as well mind, so LOG could be on first at the show you go to). Cant remember times that well but roughly

Thine Eyes Bleed: 6 - 6:20
Children Of Bodom: 6:30 - 7:05
Lamb Of God: 7:20 - 7:55
In Flames: 8:10 - 9
Slayer: 9:20 - 10:40

Something like that dude, it didnt go on til 11 anyway that's for sure.

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

Subliminal

Thanks a bunch man!! Gives me a good idea of what time they'll finish at Brixton! Means i'll get home intime if it's the same Which i'm guessing it will be cause doors open at 6.

tarkil

Subliminal, man, I can give you the timeframe for yesterday.

Show began at 5:30 PM.
I arrived at 6:30, and I saw the end of the second band, so here's what I think :
5:30 - 5:55 : Thine Eyes Bleed (missed that one, so don't know how they are)
6:15 - 6:40 : Gojira (very good french metal band, check it if you don't know)
7:00 - 7:30 : Lamb Of God (awesome drummer)
7:55 - 8:30 : Children of Bodom (shitty shitty shitty band)
8:50 - 9:50 : In Flames (Very good show)
10:20 - 11:30 : Slayer (even though I'm not fond of that band, they put on a fucking awesome show... fucking energetic, with loads of great and classic songs... really awesome... I can't believe how hard Dave Lombardo is hitting on his drums... Unbelievable !!)

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Subliminal

Thank you Tarkil ;) 8)

Awesome, least i have a good idea of what time they'll finish, Uggh i do hope Lamb of God get more time on stage when i go!