Jacob

oh fuck man.

FUCK YOU!

I hate spiders so much.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

White Pwny

Disgusting picture of spiders.
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

alvarezbassist17

yeah dude, way to ruin the cuteness vibe i just gave this thread.

ToneDef

Yeah man, fuck.

Alvarez though, DAMN... Fair play.

lostpilot

I'm still gonna kill tarkil.
I mean, I cannot actually scroll through this thread cause I know I will see that fucking picture :(
so not cool

Penicks

this nigger will fuck any spider up

bebo

spiders give me the willies

devilinside

I'm terrified of spiders....fuck...any bug for that matter. Cept lady bugs and flutterbies,they're oh soo cute.

Variable

Quote from: alvarezbassist17 on Oct 03, 2008, 05:49 PM
yeah dude, way to ruin the cuteness vibe i just gave this thread.
dont worry, I still feel all warm and fuzzy

tarkil

Quote from: bored on Oct 03, 2008, 10:22 PM
I'm still gonna kill tarkil.
I mean, I cannot actually scroll through this thread cause I know I will see that fucking picture :(
so not cool

I'm completely unrelated to this picture...

Nonetheless, here's my contribution :

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

lostpilot

well this one is not that bad.
spiders in a fictional comedy manner is good.

TheWatcher

Quote from: aenemic on Oct 03, 2008, 08:37 AM
TheWatcher, what went wrong? did your fat mom breast feed you until you were 13? did you almost suffocate in her huge cleavage when you were a baby and now you love the dangerous? or do you just have the worst taste ever?

everyone has there own taste.

Variable

Yeah, I dont really see why people give you so much shit about it. 

White Pwny

My parents were both big people.   Just because I prefer thin people, don't mean everyone does.  What you people are saying is just like racism....    No big deal if he likes large people.     Some large people are beautiful. 

Is everyone on this board thin?     

Idiots.

Variable

White Pwny

No you aren't.  You also work out alot.    You also have a mother that is into fitness, and it was imprinted into your head that you should be a certain way.   You stood up for him Trey.  IM not giving you shit.   =o)         I just think it's getting to be enough.  The dude likes big girls, and that's ok.   He can like whatever he wishes, and should not have to hear something demeaning each time he posts something he finds appealing.

Variable

Yeah I knew you wernt talking to me.  I just figured I would throw that tid bit of info out there.

devilinside

^5 to both of you. I think it's pretty shitty that 95% of the guys on here are hateful towards "bigger" women. I'm not a thin girl,and I seek none of your approval,but you guys can be pretty fucking hateful. Somehow,some way,all these words will come back and bite you in the ass.

(now here comes Tarkil's icanhazcheezeburger cat picture)

Variable

I guess I usually think people are just kind of chuckling when they laugh about his fat chicks.  Just because its not the norm , but they dont like actually care.  Just kind of got a hateful vibe off that last series of post.  It's not like it negatively affects anyone elses life.  Shit, I even like fucking fat chicks every now and then.  Its just something different.  There are quite a few larger females that still have beautiful faces and personalities.