Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Picture Thread

Started by alvarezbassist17, Jan 28, 2006, 04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

devilinside

Thats an odd looking purse she's got right there. lol

Juicy Fruit

Hmmm maybe I should live up to my attention whore reputation by posting some pics of myself in here...
Quote from: Fireal1222 on May 04, 2007, 07:42 AM
i wanna give juicy fruit a cat bath

if u dont get it, think about how cats bath

Law

Quote from: devilinside on Feb 28, 2009, 10:14 PM

Yeah I just noticed that too haha!

Jacob

but she's hot!
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

devilinside

Quote from: Jambi on Mar 01, 2009, 12:04 AM

Yeah I just noticed that too haha!

I alway's notice the most odd shit in a photo. HAHA!

Livewire

almost looks like a license plate

devilinside

It does! I've seen purses made from them too...are those maybe her initials?

emotivelotion

i think its uber nice, you want one of those kelly admit to it! :P

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Quote from: Juicy Fruit on Feb 28, 2009, 11:28 PM
Hmmm maybe I should live up to my attention whore reputation by posting some pics of myself in here...

Always a good idea with you.

Some recent ones.

Roommate

Mom

Mom

Sister

20th

Sexy pose

Too much tequila

Eventually I drank that whole bottle. : /

devilinside

Quote from: emotivelotion on Mar 01, 2009, 06:26 AM
i think its uber nice, you want one of those kelly admit to it! :P

I think I'm set as far as purses go. ;p

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

I don't understand purses.

devilinside

Ur a guy, I'd hope not.

devilinside

Wow....ur sister has grown soo much.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

She's 4 and she reads. Like, straight up reading EVERYTHING. It's ridiculous.

Also, look at how dirty my floor got on my birthday. Shit was nasty to clean up. Mopping blows. It was all spilled beer and muddy shoes. Smelled horrible.

Dance parties are a blast when you don't have to clean up when they're over. Also, don't end up having to stop making out with a lady to go hurl. Shit is so not cash. The making out does not resume.

Sleepymaggie

hey Necrocetaceanbeastiality, if i may ask, how come youre in a wheel chair? what happened yo?

Sold my hands for a dreamers gloves...

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Noob.

Lawl, jay kay.

It's a genetic thing. Genes mutate and do some shit that fucks up the way the bones grow and makes them super fragile. It's called osteogenesis imperfecta. I have a middle ground case of it. I mean, some people that have it can't even sit up, and some people that have it can walk around, break like 10 bones in their life and not even know they have it.

Prolly broken 150 bones in my life. Sounds worse than it is. Only about 1/4 of those were worth going to the hospital for. You get used to it. Just as you get used to having to live with anything all your life.

Slows down after puberty though. I haven't broken anything in 2 years.

shine down unshy

One of the strongest people I know.^

Sleepymaggie

wow i didnt even know that happened!..and im in awe of the kind of mental strength you have by default!
.how is it that you only went to the hospital just for a few of them?..isnt the pain of it the same as any other fracture? or do they break naturally or something?
i hope it alright that i ask..awareness and all that

Sold my hands for a dreamers gloves...

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Oh god, it's fine to ask. Just don't walk up to my friends on the bus and say "What's wrong with your buddy? Why's he in a wheelchair?" They'll fucking chew you out while I laugh my ass off.

The pain is the same, but you don't go to the hospital for pain, you go to the hospital to be cured of whatever your physical illness/injury is. Pain is just a side effect of injury. Luckily, doctors experienced with osteogenesis imperfecta (OI) understand that most fractures are more easily dealt with at home rather than dealing with the unnecessary stress of the hospital. So they give you a fuckload more painkillers than you actually need while you're healing so you can have spares for next time you break. Sometimes breaking totally rules. Lay on the couch all doped up for a few weeks watching movies and playing videogames while all your friends come over, make fun of you and cook you dinner.

I don't consider myself stronger than any other person. Everyone has their shit that they deal with. This is mine.

shine down unshy

Fair enough.  But you are dealing with it, so that in my mind makes you a strong person.  Being doped up sounds like fuckloads of fun.