Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Picture Thread

Started by alvarezbassist17, Jan 28, 2006, 04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

devlin

thats how my hair looks now. but im growing the top out.

lostpilot

one of the latest pictures of me. in the studio. hello hello.
I hate my hair. No idea what should I do with them.

devilinside

How old are you?

lostpilot

21 in a month.
yes, I look like fifteen, thanks, I know that already

mrs_swa

Quote from: lostpilot on Apr 28, 2009, 12:22 PM

I think you should grow it out a bit.
...blow the Universe into nothingNESS.  nuclear warfare shall lay us to rest...

Jacob

Quote from: lostpilot on Apr 28, 2009, 12:49 PM
21 in a month.

you should be glad, girls love the boyish look.

and I agree with mrs_swa, you should let it grow. I envy anyone who has hair they can grow out. mine is simply too thick.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

lostpilot

Quote from: mrs_swa on Apr 28, 2009, 01:07 PM
Quote from: lostpilot on Apr 28, 2009, 12:22 PM

I think you should grow it out a bit.

Quote from: aenemic on Apr 28, 2009, 01:38 PM
Quote from: lostpilot on Apr 28, 2009, 12:49 PM
21 in a month.

you should be glad, girls love the boyish look.

and I agree with mrs_swa, you should let it grow. I envy anyone who has hair they can grow out. mine is simply too thick.

I guess. Though it's quite annoying, I always get pissed off by longer hair usually. then cut them again and once again look like twelve.
and yes, generally I am positive about looking young. It's odd seeing some of my male friends of same age getting fat, their skin getting even more complicated than the teenage years (which is just odd) and, well, just generally getting old a bit. one of them is almost bald (genes). and I am freshhhhhhhhhhhh lol

Jerry_Curls

Thanks you guys..I finally decided to do something with it instead of just being short/bald.

I got my glasses at Urban Outfitters...I love the color since it goes great with black :-)

and Lost Pilot...I like the fade thing you have going on on the sides, but don't really like the flat across the bangs. Maybe go for a more classic, 50s style haircut?
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

lostpilot

heh, Jerry, nice comments.
I cannot really imagine myself with somewhat 50s haircut..
I really want to get my old look back:

this picture is from about three years ago, and I just love my hair here, but can't seem to make them look that way anymore. not sure if it's worth the effort.. and what is the most fun fact is that I look older in this picture than the newest ones. I am three years older than myself in new pictures there.

Damn.
then I always used to have the spiked hair whatever

but I would not stand that now, cause it was all messy because of the tons of hair stuff to keep them standin'

and then again, I sort of had longer hair

but then I just look like a cute five year old. damn.

so I'm just out of ideas for hair. had a mohawk, dyed hair, longer hair, shorter hair, all those fades etc.
no ideas. I just want a haircut which would look like ace but would not require tons of time and hair stuff to always keep.

anyways.

Jacob

I like how you have it in the third picture. a bit of a surfer look. I want something like that.

lostpilot

well it's not that hard for me to grow out that lenght whatever.. all my friends are telling me to do that. cause I usually look like a deuchebag when cut my hair short again and again

mrs_swa

I like #2, but longer on the sides and shorter on top, kind of like this..just my professional opinion.

mrs_swa

I envy anyone who has hair they can grow out. mine is simply too thick.
Quote from: aenemic on Apr 28, 2009, 09:05 PM
I like how you have it in the third picture. a bit of a surfer look. I want something like that.

What does your hair look like now?  If it's too thick and you want a surfer look, just tell your stylist to texture the hell out of it.  I went to a hair show yesterday and the new "on trend" look for men, according to them, is an all around longer, messy style, but just a little bit shorter in back.

lostpilot

Quote from: mrs_swa on Apr 28, 2009, 10:01 PM
I like #2, but longer on the sides and shorter on top, kind of like this..just my professional opinion.

yeah, I would like to achieve something like this. though my hair is bangy curly whatever. this guy has straight hair, anyways. nowadays technologies are wonderous. nonetheless, I decided to grow some hair back. and then DO something about them. thanks for the input Jaccccccccccccq

mrs_swa

it's my pleasure D. 

TheWatcher

Quote from: Jerry_Curls on Apr 28, 2009, 08:46 PM
Thanks you guys..I finally decided to do something with it instead of just being short/bald.

I got my glasses at Urban Outfitters...I love the color since it goes great with black :-)

and Lost Pilot...I like the fade thing you have going on on the sides, but don't really like the flat across the bangs. Maybe go for a more classic, 50s style haircut?

Homie.

whos the chick in the middle

she a sexy fox.

Jacob

Quote from: mrs_swa on Apr 28, 2009, 10:16 PM
I envy anyone who has hair they can grow out. mine is simply too thick.
Quote from: aenemic on Apr 28, 2009, 09:05 PM

What does your hair look like now?  If it's too thick and you want a surfer look, just tell your stylist to texture the hell out of it.  I went to a hair show yesterday and the new "on trend" look for men, according to them, is an all around longer, messy style, but just a little bit shorter in back.

to be honest I haven't been to a hair stylist in like 7-8 years, if not more. I usually just let my hair live its own life and ask my sister to cut and/or shave it once in a while. she usually makes it thinner with this special scissor (dunno what to call it in english) and when she does that it stays good for a couple of weeks. but when the short hair starts growing out beneath the longer hair, it makes everything seems even thicker than usual.

but I tell you what - when I find the time I'll post a few pictures so you can see my general hair quality, and hopefully a more recent picture so you can see how it looks right now. then I'll be accepting all kind of advice and ideas :P

Xedora

My sex is on fire.

lostpilot

whodunit?

Quote from: lostpilot on May 02, 2009, 10:19 PM
hello lovelies :)

only Jimmi can do that.

any other attempts are a failure.

still cool, though.