Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Picture Thread

Started by alvarezbassist17, Jan 28, 2006, 06:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Subliminal

Thanks guys lol i was born with a six pac, i'm just lucky i guess. Although i did start going to the gym back in August to give me arms, neck, chest, back etc. some girth. But i've been lazy recently, the six pac will always be there though! :)

Quote from: Variable on Jul 25, 2009, 05:14 AM
Dam big sexy.  At ease with all that.  You're going to unintentionally make all the girls go wild. 

I just skimmed through his wikipedia article.  It showed those pics of his body.  Pretty shady what the CIA does.  I often think about trying to get into the clandestine though.  But anyways, he seems like a pretty interesting guy.  Huge nuts to do what he did.  Maybe ill check out a book about him.  Im really more interested in Castro that I am him though.  It would be cool to read a book that talked about both of them. 

Yeah my Mum is quite a fan of Fidel Castro, i'm pretty sure she has a book on him too. I really should start reading more..

Law

Quote from: Subliminal on Jul 25, 2009, 02:07 PM
Thanks guys lol i was born with a six pac, i'm just lucky i guess. Although i did start going to the gym back in August to give me arms, neck, chest, back etc. some girth. But i've been lazy recently, the six pac will always be there though! :)

Quote from: Variable on Jul 25, 2009, 05:14 AM
Dam big sexy.  At ease with all that.  You're going to unintentionally make all the girls go wild. 

I just skimmed through his wikipedia article.  It showed those pics of his body.  Pretty shady what the CIA does.  I often think about trying to get into the clandestine though.  But anyways, he seems like a pretty interesting guy.  Huge nuts to do what he did.  Maybe ill check out a book about him.  Im really more interested in Castro that I am him though.  It would be cool to read a book that talked about both of them. 

Yeah my Mum is quite a fan of Fidel Castro, i'm pretty sure she has a book on him too. I really should start reading more..

Nice pics man, lucky cunt aswell! Working on the tum now, fuck me its hard work! Anyway this picture is a from a local rock night, I love it because that dude in front of me is pulling the best face ever, whilst I am completely fucked

Subliminal

If it's hard work, i think you'll find the answer is in your left hand in that picture ;)

I'll swap the hair for my tum dude? i'd love to be able to super windmill whilst playing some thrash! \m/

Law

Quote from: Subliminal on Jul 25, 2009, 07:17 PM
If it's hard work, i think you'll find the answer is in your left hand in that picture ;)

I'll swap the hair for my tum dude? i'd love to be able to super windmill whilst playing some thrash! \m/

Yeah yeah I know :(, but phd requires the occasional get drunk moment! I have actually cut down compared to what I used to drink. Besides it's not like I have ever been fat, its more just a bit of tone up, which seems harder but cutting out some crappy foods have caused some weight drop off nearly instantly

Subliminal

Quote from: Jambi on Jul 25, 2009, 07:26 PM
Quote from: Subliminal on Jul 25, 2009, 07:17 PM

Yeah i can talk, i drink beer on the odd occasion and eat alot of fatty stuff, but, i've got a fast metabolism and i exercise often.

Yeah yeah I know :(, but phd requires the occasional get drunk moment! I have actually cut down compared to what I used to drink. Besides it's not like I have ever been fat, its more just a bit of tone up, which seems harder but cutting out some crappy foods have caused some weight drop off nearly instantly

devilinside

tee hee hee...Liam you're turnin em all gay!!

Subliminal

Quote from: devilinside on Jul 25, 2009, 08:16 PM
tee hee hee...Liam you're turnin em all gay!!

What can i say! ;)

White Pwny

Quote from: Variable on Jul 24, 2009, 03:17 AM
Since I almost never post pics of me in actual Navy uniforms, heres my yearly quota.  This was my trying to do a GQ pose at the Hospital Corps Ball....I know I failed miserably. 

Id never seen this... your eyes look like you were crying!   awwwww  It's because you were missing me... wasn't it.  Don't lie.
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

Subliminal

The medals are cool as fuck. I've got a thing about medals, even Nazi ones! They're just cool.

rock_n_frost

Quote from: Subliminal on Jul 26, 2009, 04:59 AM
The medals are cool as fuck. I've got a thing about medals, even Nazi ones! They're just cool.

medalled sailor rapper lover
Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

Subliminal

SHARING LUNGS REPREZENT

ablackswan

missing tonedef ? :)
*Tous ensemble pour leur foutre au cul*

Quote from: VesanicJustin Bieber sounds like Adrenaline

raynor

haha which members are that? I recognize some of you!

Law

Good stuff right there, will be there for one of them for sure!

Subliminal

Quote from: raynor on Jul 26, 2009, 03:08 PM
haha which members are that? I recognize some of you!

Tarkil, Tonedef, Vadimo (not sure if he posts anymore) AJ (not sure about him either) and me!

tarkil

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Variable

Quote from: White Pwny on Jul 26, 2009, 04:57 AM
Quote from: Variable on Jul 24, 2009, 03:17 AM
Since I almost never post pics of me in actual Navy uniforms, heres my yearly quota.  This was my trying to do a GQ pose at the Hospital Corps Ball....I know I failed miserably. 

Id never seen this... your eyes look like you were crying!   awwwww  It's because you were missing me... wasn't it.  Don't lie.
Well its only like a month old.  But no, no crying.  I was just drinking.  My eyes turn red if anyone even says the word "alcohol".
Quote from: Subliminal on Jul 26, 2009, 04:59 AM
Ha.  Liam likes my rack.  you homo ;)

Subliminal

White Pwny

o.O  snap.

And that pic of all you boys... Ahhh... such cuties!
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

theis

Iggy Po...uhm, I mean Madonna is doing great.