Quote from: Necrocetaceanbeastiality on Apr 14, 2010, 08:29 PM
inb4 "your beard looks like someone glued pubes to your face"

it really does!

devilinside

long distance relationshits = failure

true story

wheresmysnare

Quote from: Vesanic on Apr 15, 2010, 12:41 AM
Haven't seen her for like two months now. We were supposed to be together from next friday to the friday after. Destroyed because of her exams schedule. AT LEAST one extra month without love, hugs, sex, etc.

Dude, call me a pussy but I want to die.

this probably isn't the best story to hear but i had a gf for about 2 years and she was at uni about 2 hrs away from me, the month after she graduated that was it, i think girls like to have boyfriends sometimes to get them through rough patches. I think i even talked about it on this board in like 06/07

I now have another long distance, fucks knows how i manage it, well saying that i was the one who moved away this time but there you go.

Penicks

Long distance is something I could never do. I don't want physical contact to be an exception. I want it to be the norm.

Vesanic

I actually get all your points here, people... I even still think that long distance relationship is a failure... But I guess ( or more hope ) that some expections are there to confirm the rule...

Jacob

it's not really that simple, you can't just say that distance relationships are sure to go to hell. a lot of people meet and start a distance relationship and then move in together or at least move to the same city and it works. but you really have to know that it is going somewhere, otherwise it will fall apart quickly. there's really no taking it slow and just seeing how things turn out when you're in a distance relationship.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Vesanic

I'm in love, it's been a while now. So I have faith.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Mine lives 2400 miles away. Fucking Ohio sucks.

She's planning on moving here at the end of summer though. I dunno if I'll get to ee her between now and then though which is terrible.

blixa

Jerry_Curls

Took my friend to Mustache Mondays for his first time!

Tranny!

Andrew WK!

..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

devilinside

Hey...I have that same DM shirt!!!!

<3

Law

Quote from: blixa on Apr 16, 2010, 01:35 PM

Awesomeness.

And on the long distance thing, been there and it really does suck ass and hey look I'm single now... trust me when I say relationships do suck ass unless you're both exactly on the same wavelength, then it's just a big barrel of worry, which isn't fair on anyone.

wheresmysnare

that tranny looks like victoria beckham. on that note i'm off out people, tara!

blixa

i have absolutely nothing to add about long distance relationships.

i want this bikini:
Quote from: Jerry_Curls on Apr 16, 2010, 06:20 PM

it's beautiful.

Jerry_Curls

America is beauitufl and so are you :-)
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

blixa

not as beautiful as adam!!!

brian, after i came back from a month in america i was on anti-depressants for 3 weeks. i'm pretty sure i would commit suicide if i lived in america hahaha. it's too hard and you don't have medicare and i couldn't sleep with any of the hot jewish guys i kept bumping into in skokie and i couldn't buy any grog AND I COULDN'T UNDERSTAND WHY BECAUSE I WAS TWENTY YEARS OLD!

when the plane touched down in australia i was thanking jesus.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Where did you go?

deftonekid

The other day with a friend on a small town named Tepoztlan

Me having some red wine and some pizza!