Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Picture Thread

Started by alvarezbassist17, Jan 28, 2006, 04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Livewire

I just had one of the worst days in a while, but that whole Hillary Duff narration automatically just made it an awesome day.

devilinside

Hellz yeah...that's a million dollar diamond on her hand,he deserves that!!!

ToneDef

Haha, is that shit for real?

Jacob

you gotta be a pretty dumb to give a blowjob out in the open like that if you're a big celebrity. you should know someone might be watching and taking pictures. or maybe she just doesn't care.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

devilinside

LOL! I really don't think she's giving him a blowjob...look how high up her head is,it's closer to his stomach...unless he's got a ginormous wang.

Vesanic

Quote from: Nailec on Feb 23, 2010, 06:33 PM

pic from last night party

Forget the quality or the blurry side, this picture is GOOD.

devilinside

Rockers confuse me

but can form bad ass super groups

theis

Is that John Frusciante and Danny Carey? Who's the third on the left?

Jacob

cEvin Key from Skinny Puppy.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

devlin

hmmm i'm definitely intrigued. does this super group have a name? or any music out?

Vesanic

Quote from: devlin on Feb 25, 2010, 06:25 PM
hmmm i'm definitely intrigued. does this super group have a name? or any music out?

Damn, I wish.

devilinside

Nah I don't think they're forming a band,Danny Lohner posted that picture from a Skinnypuppy show and was saying if they formed a supergroup he hoped they would ask him to play bass.

chick de la lynch

Living in Daly City and experiencing lots of rain

And of course...

jv_

theis

Cute dog. What breed is it?

ToneDef

I love dogs. And cats. I find it a shame there's so much animosity between them, you know? Why can't we all just get along?

Crazylegs

jv_

Quote from: theis on Feb 26, 2010, 12:35 PM
Cute dog. What breed is it?
its a mix
nunya &biznass

downtownpony

Quote from: blixa on Feb 17, 2010, 06:14 AM
Quote from: downtownpony on Feb 16, 2010, 10:22 PM
so do i, but some times therekinda offensive.

i'm sorry? why are they offensive?

to be honest, the only reason i check out the picture thread is to see if brian has posted anything. i'm not even a social person. i hate that sort of environment, but i damn well love his photos and i'm never offended by them.

people are posting derogatory photos of christ, women, people with disabilities etc, and that is not offensive. no one makes a comment about that. it's just a ball that gets rolled around. but brian's photos, oh no, we can't have that here. he's drinking, he has shitloads of friends, he has tattoos, he has a hot body, he goes out...if that offends you then ignore his posts. i'm pretty sure there's a thing here where you can ignore whatever user you want.

I was joking. After having the internet for about 4 or 5 years now, I dont really find anything offensive anymore. I like his pictures too, he reminds me of my older brother. There both party monsters.

indychinoluv

Gig again and again

my baby

my baby pt. II

The set

trying to look cool

second attempt