Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Picture Thread

Started by alvarezbassist17, Jan 28, 2006, 04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theis

penicks, you look like someone i'd like to fight. no offense ;)

Penicks

no problem, i'd probably kick your ass and rape your favorite pet in front of you afterwards

theis

devilinside

Quote from: Penicks on Feb 01, 2011, 02:11 PM
pick your poison

(this was from one night btw, and i didn't make the wonderful collage)

LOL....I love this!

defskull

Quote from: Penicks on Feb 01, 2011, 05:14 PM
no problem, i'd probably kick your ass and rape your favorite pet in front of you afterwards

If you do, you can only make those face in the collage.

Livewire

Penicks, I seriously was at work today thinking we haven't seen crazy face pictures of you in a while.  I must have sensed something.

bright lights, big city

hahaha this is Chicago's Lake Shore Drive early this morning when we got 2 feet of snow with 70 mph winds off the lake. those cars were stuck there all night.

this is down my street today.

totally gonna try to build a snow fort later today.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Crazylegs

Dang. That first picture is pretty rad.

sing blue silver

EDIT: you beat us

chick de la lynch

I live in Southern California and the worst thing that has happened to us weather wise so far is strong gusts of wind. For the past few weeks it's been clear, sunny and 70 degrees.

bright lights, big city

Quote from: chick de la lynch on Feb 03, 2011, 04:21 AM
For the past few weeks it's been clear, sunny and 70 degrees.
boooooring.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

chick de la lynch

Tell me about it! One of the very few things I liked about living in Texas was the fact that there was weather and you had to pay attention to the forecast. It's so predictable out here. I got excited last night because there were winds up to 75 mph. I want it to rain or something. It's February, yet it feels like May.

tarkil

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

lostpilot

I love blurred out pictures.

sing blue silver

bought this sexy bitch tonight. takamine g series electric/acoustic ;D

lostpilot

nice guitar. I love guitars. mmm

sing blue silver

Quote from: lostpilot on Feb 05, 2011, 03:42 PM

yeah my girlfriend and i have an understanding that my guitars are my first love. i don't think i can ever love a person as much as i love my guitars and music. sorry, but people just have never made me feel the same way music does. so far i've only put it down when i went to bed.

lostpilot

Quote from: sing blue silver on Feb 05, 2011, 04:25 PM
Quote from: lostpilot on Feb 05, 2011, 03:42 PM

yeah my girlfriend and i have an understanding that my guitars are my first love. i don't think i can ever love a person as much as i love my guitars and music. sorry, but people just have never made me feel the same way music does. so far i've only put it down when i went to bed.

these are my thoughts :)

Jerry_Curls

Do you love my heeeels??!?!?!?!??!

..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

blixa

brian, your hair is incredible.

and yeah, i do like your heels although i think a red number would suit you more.