get curly's dad an account here asap.

thanks in advance.

Jerry_Curls

Quote from: blixa on May 31, 2011, 03:37 AM
Quote from: Jerry_Curls on May 30, 2011, 10:43 PM
lolz my dad and I

makes so much sense now!

...explain por favor?

Thanks for the compliments[?] guys. :-) MY dad is the shit. He's the reason I love music so much.

My dad doesn't even know how to use the internet. He would get meatspun so easily.
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

blixa

Quote from: Jerry_Curls on Jun 01, 2011, 04:14 AM
Quote from: blixa on May 31, 2011, 03:37 AM
Quote from: Jerry_Curls on May 30, 2011, 10:43 PM
lolz my dad and I

makes so much sense now!

...explain por favor?

Thanks for the compliments[?] guys. :-) MY dad is the shit. He's the reason I love music so much.

My dad doesn't even know how to use the internet. He would get meatspun so easily.

for some reason i imagined your father to be a very reserved straight man. by straight i mean those types that are like, "my son will be an accountant or a lawyer and his wife will stay home with the baby."

but then i see him there and it hit me that no one else could be your father BUT THAT MAN. my father is pretty much reserved and whatnot. he's still convinced that i'm going to run off to a commune or something and he's still in denial of the fact that i don't vote liberal like he does. he tells me to vote liberal everytime there's an election and thinks i do what he says.

Quote from: Vesanic on May 31, 2011, 02:58 PM
Quote from: blixa on May 31, 2011, 02:45 PM
Quote from: Vesanic on May 31, 2011, 02:29 PM

Most of them are just too dramatic.

like death.

Oh please...

i'm one of those smokers that realises that the cigarette i'm smoking is going to kill me. and i actually enjoy knowing this.

spitfire

Quote from: blixa on Jun 01, 2011, 06:07 AM

like death.

Oh please...

i'm one of those smokers that realises that the cigarette i'm smoking is going to kill me. and i actually enjoy knowing this.
ditto, i been smoking more and more lately and like to feel fucked up by smoking so much

Vesanic

Quote from: Nuno Cal on Jun 01, 2011, 07:18 AM
ditto, i been smoking more and more lately and like to feel fucked up by smoking so much

I'm sorry but that's one of the dumbest things I've ever read. Some self-destructive pleasure much ? Come on.

blixa

i think he was perhaps being sarcastic.

cigarettes will kill you. it is one of the worst ways to die. everyone knows this. if someone gets pleasure from this knowledge then they are allowed that.

from_musings

like death.

Oh please...

i don't think she would dig death so much if it would happen to someone close to her. it's only badass if death happens to a bad person on the other side of the globe or something. so yeah, she really doesn't like death at all -  oh please in deed  :P

blixa

Quote from: from_musings on Jun 02, 2011, 12:25 PM

like death.

Oh please...

i don't think she would dig death so much if it would happen to someone close to her. it's only badass if death happens to a bad person on the other side of the globe or something. so yeah, she really doesn't like death at all -  oh please in deed  :P

my uncle died of cancer related to smoking so thank you, keep assuming things about me. i 'dig' death because it is more productive than fearing it.

from_musings

so you like that your uncle died or what? personally i don't think fear is a bad thing, it makes you feel alive. but if you like death so much, why are you still alive? maybe you prefer death over suffering 6 months and then die if doctors tell you're going to pass away within the near future

Penicks

i don't fear death but i don't dig it either

i just don't give a shit about it

"digging death"

how old are you? 15?

jflash2012

Quote from: rxqueen on Jan 28, 2006, 09:50 PM
Yeh, I already missed that thread..

bathroom impressions..

ah...HOT!
And watching lovers part, I feel you smiling

defskull

Penicks

blixa

Quote from: from_musings on Jun 02, 2011, 01:11 PM
so you like that your uncle died or what? personally i don't think fear is a bad thing, it makes you feel alive. but if you like death so much, why are you still alive? maybe you prefer death over suffering 6 months and then die if doctors tell you're going to pass away within the near future

way to put words in my mouth. yeah, i loved seeing him suffer. i have another uncle whose death was alcohol related so please, make a comment about that as well. i don't love death. death is sad, not frightening. so maybe the right word would be that i like sad things. at least take my comment out of context properly.

i'm over being scared of death. it's all i heard at church and as a child. you were meant to fear death and god. i never liked that so i decided that i wasn't going to spend so much time fearing those things. there's no point. it's not going to make me live longer. my death is imminent, but why do you the favour of going out now??? that said, i do believe in euthanasia for legit patients because that last part you said reminded me of it.

from_musings

like death.

wow, i read it " I like death" my bad  ;D  

from_musings

Vesanic

Quote from: from_musings on Jun 03, 2011, 10:46 AM
wow, i read it " I like death" my bad  ;D 

Haha I knew it. That's what I thought at first.

from_musings

what I read got a completely different meaning, but the funny thing is that she agreed on that misreading too when she says "i dig death". of course there's about 1000 things to say about that statement but i'll leave that so someone else. I also dig death when it comes to this discussion  :P