Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Picture Thread

Started by alvarezbassist17, Jan 28, 2006, 06:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Penicks

firm hips made for bearing massive amounts of children

blixa

and i have absolutely no plans to even have one child.

blixa

priciest tights i've ever bought but the flowers were mesmerising.

theis

Someone made me into a drunk scale.

I'm kinda flattered. Haha!

bright lights, big city

that's fantastic. dangerously drunk definitely looks like you're ready to stomp some fools.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

chick de la lynch

Quote from: blixa on Jul 14, 2014, 04:13 PM
priciest tights i've ever bought but the flowers were mesmerising.

I'm envious of your body. I could never pull off tights like that. My ass is too big. :(

blixa

i wear an oversized shirt on top. i think print tights are more flattering if you have a big arse.

bright lights, big city

Quote from: blixa on Jul 15, 2014, 03:51 PM
i wear an oversized shirt on top. i think print tights are more flattering if you have a big arse.
this. shapes are perdy cool.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

blixa

yes, especially useful when you have a fat arse.

RoyalDeftonicBoy

I dont know if this is the correct place to ask or if anyone is a pro, semi pro photographer but Im thinking of taking Photography next semester at College and they ask me for a 35 Mm Camera and I would like some Camera suggestions :) Thanks for the help.

blixa

pentax k1000 is generally viewed as a great beginners camera that takes really great shots. the other two you should check out should definitely be a olympus om-1 and a canon ae-1. nikon f2 is my favourite but is hard to come across on ebay.

a camera body is definitely important but you will find that lenses also make a great deal of difference. and the type of film you use for whatever you are shooting. once you start studying photography it will all make sense.

Penicks

your body is definitely important to me BLIXA

blixa

not now. we're talking photography hahaha

chick de la lynch

Pentax cameras were the ones I used back in high school in my photography classes. Great cameras, built in light meters. Took fantastic photos. They really helped masked my shit photography skills.

blixa

k1000 is the way to go. beautiful cameras.

Vesanic

Picture taken by my best friend last year, bitch is talented

blixa

it helps when the subject is pretty foxy looking  ;)

Vesanic

Hah thanks, I'm just a dork though, she has a thing with embellishing people.

blixa

chillin' next to feet.

Logic

Quote from: Deftones-argentina on May 25, 2014, 07:27 AM

You really like animals even your girl looks like an Chimpanzee. Be careful, if you went to the zoo they refused to let her out. Just kidding, Nice dog though.